3. So long so far

4. Kayo attack

5. The way we like it

6. Emotion chaos

7. Back to mind

8. Setup con.com

9. Deep to Tiv

10. Electro funk

This is my first experience with Echotek so I didn't really know what to expect of him. Well I ended up with some sort of crossblend between progressive and full-on. It's basically progressive with a full-on bassline. Personally I didn't like it very much... from time to time there are some VERY nice melodies but they simply don't develop enough to keep you interested. Great example of this being the perfect wonderful intro to The Way We Like It - insane wonderful melody in the first 20 seconds and then nothing... the melody fades away and we have a boring full-on beat and random farting sounds... OK, it pics up later with some nice atmospheric synthlines. Still, that wonderful melody is never to be heard again :(

So all in all this is a pretty average album IMO. Some very interesting ideas from time to time but alas the tracks as a whole are pretty dissapointing 6/10

favorite tracks: 5, 6, 8

boring full-on beat and random farting sounds

Haven't heard a better review for this album, honestly.

Application Rate was much better... one of my favourites, actually (even if it's not finished, imo)

I quite like this album. I think it is a little bit above average album cause he made a crossover between progressive and full on. He has many liquid melodies that are perfect for the morning. Best on album : MR. EASTER, THE WAY WE LIKE IT, EMOTION CHAOS, BACK TO MIND...overall, pretty decent album...7/10

I love Echotek. I get sick of cds pretty fast and I've been loving this one for months. At first I was really bummed out because I had listened to snippits at psyshop.com and according to what they have as song #2 "A Living Monitor" there I really liked the song, but that isn't even on the actaul cd anywhere. Anyone know what the hell that song is cuz it ain't A Living Monitor? Anyway, it's a great cd and I recommend it highly. It's quite original and that's rare these days.....

• 3 months later...

I'm shocked by the poor reviews here.:-(

I think that every one of the songs of this album has been a favourite for me.

It is that kind of music that speaks to you.

Or to me at least

:-(

just my favourite on 2005 so far

:-))