New Psy-Trak Up

heyy, not bad... got that far eastern spice to it going on nice...

have you considered MAYBE putting on 'arabic' violins... now stop laughing for a second,

and consider it... i think something arranged harmonically with the tune could give it organic look you don't hear everyday. sample it or something i dunno... But hey what are comments worth?? the cost of posting this message... :D

what are you using to "arrange it" so to speak?

new trak up, I just finished this one, looking for a little feedback, tell me if you like  :)

songs called Cannibal

STREAM

DOWNLOAD

259366[/snapback]

Hey Nappa,

Nice track - I think you've done a great job with the mix, fills, and the arrangement. A lot of your sampled sounds are really great.

In my opinion the synth sounds are a bit thin sounding. In particular the bassline that moves a lot, and a few of your leads (but not all). I do like the "percussive plucky airy" melodic riff sound though, even though it is small, its nice. :-)

Nice song! :)

I like this one, could do with a little louder snare towards the end though I think... and maybe some sounds to go with the melody - but then again, I'm a sucker for buildups and climaxes. :P