WOT IS ALL DIS TRANCE BULLSH1T??

Guest MEGABEAT

I THOUGHT DIS WAS A IP OP FORUM. ALL YOU LONG AIRED HIPPIES GET DA @!#$ BACK. THE BIG BOYS ARE IN TOWN. ME AN ME MASSIF IS TAKIN OVER DIS FORUM, SO GO OFF AND FIND ANODER PLACE TO SUCK EACH ODER OFF. WE DONT TOLERATE DAT @!#$ ERE. LONG LIVE DA MIGHTY 2 STEP. RALLY ROUND TO DA MEGABEAT DIS IS DA REVOLUTION!!!!

Guest JanUa

i took two steps what now??? do i have to take two steps back or sometin' ?

man this is boring .. think i'm gonna head back to my stomping skills :P

No no you silly Belgian, the purpose is not to actually "go somewhere", in other word taking the two steps should not be done with the purpose of getting somewhere in mind, thus eliminating the obvious dilemma of having to take two steps back. You following? Because you see, there are other ways for doing that, too, and the one I think our friend here was referring to is called Tennie Two-step: A cunning device that allows people to step in very limited space! Here are some samples:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So as you can see, the whole new era of staying put while stile sweating gloomth upon us. This is the future.

Jane

Guest Kakoolalajwal

I didn`t know it was usefull to own a Mastiff for dancing the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesy-business-addicted-kind-of-house-music-2-Step........

And today, yeah, right, my hairs are much tooo long...... about 7 or 8 millimeters, I have to rectify it faaaaaaaaaast !!!

Met-toi la juste dans le babe, ta Megabeat...

Guest MEGABEAT

MOVE YO BODY TO THE 2 STEP MASSIF MEGABEAT THAT IS IP OP. SPEED GARAGE AN GABBA, DRILL N BASS AN BIG SHOUT OUT TO DA LONDON POSSE U KNOW OO U AR.

Guest beuh-air

Met-toi la juste dans le babe, ta Megabeat...

ahaha... excellent , j'suis mort de rire

sorry for you guys who don't understand french..

Kakoolalajwal came up with that...

funny joke about megabeat

;)

peace

Guest --==MileS==--

"SPEED GARAGE AN GABBA, DRILL N BASS AN BIG SHOUT OUT TO DA LONDON POSSE U KNOW OO U AR"

... imo not the stuff that Simon P loses sleep over... Try again with something more worthwhile...

Guest lespagnol

Come on come on come come on yeahhh !man respect to your possee !yeaaah maaan come on yes aille !in your face gansta masta killa !!@!#$ up !!yeahhh !!

come one .....yeah ...come on .....in your face ....hum ......yeah ...

Guest Ibotenic

2 Step (UK garage or woteva) is actually featured on psy comps as well.. Listen to "Trance de Eivissa" track 7 Lib 2000: Tycho Remix and "Movers & Groovers 1" track 10 Tycho: Recluse. 2-step beatz seem to be quite friendly psychedelic-wise.

Guest MEGABEAT

actually youre 2 step movez are well 80s m8. Get wiv da programme, we is usin da stepmaster 2000 PRO to rip up da floor now. As for all you constantly wanking computa geeks, ip op is from da soul not a soggy computa. Long live digital ardcore, and massive respect to the drill,n,bass crew.