New Astral Projection song?

ir0nwh0re

hey people, i was on astral projections site, and they recently released a bunch of mp3's to buy and download on a couple of sites. well one of the sites has a song i have never heard of before, and it is amazing. i only previewed it for now, but if its on a cd i will want to buy that cd. The song is Called Muaddib, and you all can check it out here

http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/psy_trance/track/7521.html

tell me what you think of this guys

PEACE

Back from hell wasn t good i think....

and the other one had it s potential i d say.... but i m not a big fan of Astral Projection in general

i think they try to pack the maximum amount of sounds on a given time... back from hell was a good exemple...

anyway... i might not me the best person to criticize their music... as i dont know them that much

hey people, i was on astral projections site, and they recently released a bunch of mp3's to buy and download on a couple of sites. well one of the sites has a song i have never heard of before, and it is amazing. i only previewed it for now, but if its on a cd i will want to buy that cd. The song is Called Muaddib, and you all can check it out here

http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/psy_trance/track/7521.html

tell me what you think of this guys

PEACE

253138[/snapback]

love them all... as always :)

u can get back from hell and muaddib (also named mohadive) on the following compilations: psytisfaction and raveolution reloaded. mohadive is a coop with dynamic and mahamudra was made in a couple of hours live on a radio show... as far as i know :)

Guest Rain

well their are still old skool influences what's good... it's no typical morning fullon...

I'm intersted but samples are still samples... so who knows

• 2 years later...

Bump for relations to the new 2007 thread, "New Astral Projection album set for 2007... (!)"