New psytrance: Smultron

nice man, i like it a lot, i think at 2:00 though u should make some sort of transition, it trails off a bit for too long i think, but ur probably stil workin on that part

good stuf :)

251407[/snapback]

Yep, just started basicly (: A lot more to come! You can say this was part 1 of 4 B)

Very nice... Great psy sounds...

I'm trying to learn how to do you sounds... I know there's much effects and so but can I ask in what synth do you use to make them?

Thanks,

Carnage.

251476[/snapback]

I'm using reason, and thus I think that the subtractor is the best synth for psy-sounds/melodies. There are also a lot of samples (*.wav, *.aif and so on). Just use the reDrum for those. (:

I'm using reason, and thus I think that the subtractor is the best synth for psy-sounds/melodies. There are also a lot of samples (*.wav, *.aif and so on). Just use the reDrum for those. (:

251478[/snapback]

I'm using Fruity... :\

Thanks anyway (-:

Carnage.

I'm using Fruity... :\

Thanks anyway (-:

Carnage.

251481[/snapback]

I would recommend you to start using reason, it's quite easy really when you get the hang of it! (: Although FL supports VST's..

Should I move to Cubase or Reason? Who's the best one to use?

251489[/snapback]

Well, cubase is the shit. But it's damn hard, at least IMO. I find reason really easy to use , has a nice UI.. and I'm sure if you wait long enough they'll implement VST-support aswell (:angry:)

I think you should go for reason!

Well, cubase is the shit. But it's damn hard, at least IMO. I find reason really easy to use , has a nice UI.. and I'm sure if you wait long enough they'll implement VST-support aswell  (:angry:)

I think you should go for reason!

251490[/snapback]

No VST support?!

:|

Well, I think just because Cubase is hard I think I should move to it... Start with the real hard shit is the best way to get to the max. :)

Thanks,

Carnage.

No VST support?!

:|

Well, I think just because Cubase is hard I think I should move to it... Start with the real hard shit is the best way to get to the max. :)

Thanks,

Carnage.

251491[/snapback]

hey man, you should go for both, no doubt bouth tHat!! i use Cubase for everything and reason as my drummachine, its so nice!

they run perfect toghether in rewire mode

heeeeyyy great tune you got here man!it's very much my style but I'm doing now like "monkey" dance while I'm listening to it!very bouncy it makes me smile!very good m8,keep working like this ;)

all the best!

251909[/snapback]

Thanks mate :D Glad you liked it!

Btw, I've updated the song some more:

http://rexz.monoworld.ath.cx/music/xiphiaz...%20smultron.mp3

New stuff: 3:30 - 4:48

Leave more comments! :D

xiphiaz... i must say that this track is very good! nice work! i confess that i didnt like very much that other track you have made( too melodic for me, matter of taste) but this one impressed me, very groovy and psychedelic and i liked the melodies a lot ;)

Keep up with the good work!

xiphiaz... i must say that this track is very good! nice work! i confess that i didnt like very much that other track you have made( too melodic for me, matter of taste) but this one impressed me, very groovy and psychedelic and i liked the melodies a lot ;)

Keep up with the good work!

252012[/snapback]

Thanks a lot mate :rolleyes: Well, I've only been making music for about a year, so I'm still finding my own style really. I like to experiment a lot with different styles and combine them a bit. But I admit that this tune is probably the purest one =) And there is still more to come..

cheers!