Alien Mutation

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Don't know if it has been already posted before or if there's many people here which know Alien Mutation (tracks like Cloudhopping, The Sacred Vibe & the earth,the sun and the moon released on Spirit zone chill out compilation or under name Super Skunk - Planet Bliss)

but i just found searching infos on discogs that Jake Stephenson aka Alien Mutation (& several many other name projects) has succombed from an epilepsy's attack in january 2005. :(

For further info about this artist check this link:

http://www.deadearnest.btinternet.co.uk/Jake.htm

• 1 month later...
Guest Kai-Q

My first CD with Jake Stephenson was Optic Eye - Light Side of the Sun and it would one of my favorite CD's. I was happy that I got later his first Optic Eye CD Trance, It rembers me to the old Amiga computer games soundtracks. Sounds very nice to me. :)

I like his other projects too, like Alien Mutation, Shamanic Tribes on Acid, Crystal Moon and Ganja Beats. :)

The bizzare story is, I won two CD's in ebay from a member with the name "jakewithestar" and was wondered why I get it not. One month later I got a sad message from his sister that he died. :(

Me and my bro was shocked. :blink::(

I will say only one thing:

"Thank you Jake for your beautiful music and we still remember you. R.I.P.".

By the way, Optic Eye later Optica was Jake Stephenson with Brian Trower.

Huh, bad news indeed...

I loved a lot of his stuff. He had specific level of psychedelia that is only present in british trance, wacked, tweaked psychedelia.

And even though his production wasn't that good, he surely had a talent and was making some great songs both in ambient and trance. He is truly one of the pioneers in british scene and even though he didn't gain popularity, his name is still known among trancers. :(