AfterDose - Angel Light

http://personal.inet.fi/urheilu/fsf/Angel%20Light.mp3

I usually don't post WIPs, but I'm making an exception, because I'm not completely sure about many things in this track. I had it almost finished, but decided to scrap almost half of it.

It's pretty heavy on low end, and the overall volume level is pretty low, so feel free to crank up the volume.

Well, what do you think? Does it have any potential? ;)

best I've heard on here so far, nice melodies and sounds. a good complete song :)

maybe you could put a little break somewhere in the second part of the song, that would be nice.

maybe you can scoop the bass a little with an equalizer at the 250Hz frequency. I heard it makes it sound less 'muddy'

best I've heard on here so far, nice melodies and sounds. a good complete song :)

maybe you could put a little break somewhere in the second part of the song, that would be nice.

maybe you can scoop the bass a little with an equalizer at the 250Hz frequency. I heard it makes it sound less 'muddy'

239964[/snapback]

Well, I am gonna make it longer. :)

So, the bass is muddy? I wouldn't know, since I use headphones, but I'll look into that.