2005 a year of melodic psy?

\gro

I don't know what you all whine about the new Yahel album. I've never heard Yahel say he makes psytrance. It's trance with a psychedelic touch, but so what. I like it a lot, it has more emotions than a lot of those psytrance clones that get released nowadays. And I personally dig melodic psytrance. I mean listen to some old MWNN tunes, if they would get released nowadays most psyheads would start screaming cheeeeeeeeeeeese within seconds. But because it's old it's counted as classic. A bit more open mindedness wouldn't do this community any bad.

I'm talking more about the general vibe than the posts abouve, but I guess it fits...

Well, I have liked all Yahel albums so far, hes a great producer with a great sense for melody, but this album was just toooooo much.

Usually he walked the fine line between cheese and and emotional trance, but this time he just went to far. I really tried to like around the world, because i8 have a soft spot for him, but no, too much is too much.

BTW, i love old MWNN, listening to Vavoom right now :)

BTW2: Have you listened to Lish-Free Fall, there are some really nice emotinal melodic tracks on there.

No, I don't know Lish. But I'll sure give it a try, thank for the tip! :)

I don't know what you all whine about the new Yahel album. I've never heard Yahel say he makes psytrance. It's trance with a psychedelic touch, but so what. I like it a lot, it has more emotions than a lot of those psytrance clones that get released nowadays. And I personally dig melodic psytrance. I mean listen to some old MWNN tunes, if they would get released nowadays most psyheads would start screaming cheeeeeeeeeeeese within seconds. But because it's old it's counted as classic. A bit more open mindedness wouldn't do this community any bad.

I'm talking more about the general vibe than the posts abouve, but I guess it fits...

240245[/snapback]

I understand your point of vieuw my friend... there is truth in your statement...