Need feedback on a track

I really don't know if this is necessarily trance but i think it's quite psychedelic (122 bpm).

It's called Sonic Walz - but it is not a walz, just that the main part is in triplets, which i see as high- speed walz =)

This is the direct stream- link:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=2157156&q=Hi

And this is the link to my music page where it's called "the never existing saga of the sonic walz"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/qa2pirmusic.htm

Any comments are appreciated!

Hmmz. This is good. Everything fits together well.

While I probably won't listen to this again, the quality is evident, and the part at 3.05 or so is verrrrry verrry nice. A bit videogamish, but veeeery nice.

Actually I am probably listening to it again. :) Thumbs up!

nice dreamy chillout psy

what can I say, it's nice and easy to listen to

the only thing I would like to see changed is some sounds, sounds kinda old computergameish. Or maybe a little like a 'preset sound'. Sometimes just changing a sound a little can do a lot for a song.

Thank you!

Didn't think i was going to get such nice comments!

And now i know which genre it belongs to :)

I always have problems with classifying my stuff since it rarely becomes what i wanted from the beginning.

One song that is made with a vision from the beginning is "hiding from the whale", it's fast psytrance but i think it's not as good as sonic walz. Chec it out if you want =)

Grimoire: I suppose the percussional sounds are the ones that sound a bit boring?

Or do you mean the synths?

And now i know which genre it belongs to  :)

I always have problems with classifying my stuff since it rarely becomes what i wanted from the beginning.

One song that is made with a vision from the beginning is "hiding from the  whale", it's fast psytrance but i think it's not as good as sonic walz. Chec it out if you want =)

Grimoire: I suppose the percussional sounds are the ones that sound a bit boring?

Or do you mean the synths?

239785[/snapback]

about classifying stuff I have no clue too, I just say whatever comes in my mind :lol:

I often don't know what kind of label to put on my music too (click on the banner for my website) and that it rarely becomes what you had in mind is one of the cool things about the creative process imo.

I don't think the percussion is borig (I like it), neither are the synths. But the synths is what I was talking about. they doesn't sound boring, but they do sound a little like standard preset sounds.

ah hell, what do I know, I'm no pro either ;)