My latest psy-track

Hi there!

I like your always-moving-and-pumping-sounds kind of composing, with lots of dynamics and changes... your fx and synths sound oldschool to me, nice to this kind of goa leads... the drums are vintage sounding too, merge well with the song idea... not my kind of sounds, but work well here...

I think it's a good promising track... the main fault IMO is the story, that looses sense from the middle to the end of the track, never reaching that ecstasy point :) if you know what i mean

good work! keep up man :)

best of luck

thanks for the constructive comments, very usefull! :)

I'm also glad people like the track

This is my first goa song ever (I didn't say that in the first post or no one would have listened;) ) and I had a lot of fun making it. My usual style is psychedelic chillout/ambient but I like to experiment with other styles too, like goa.

Lately I have been listening more to goa and I know what you mean with 'oldschool sounds' now. Also making a climax in music is one of the hardest things. I'm getting better at it but I'm not really there yet, but I know what you mean.

I had a hard time to make the bassdrum sound good tight and hard and I'm still not really satisfied, but that's something for next time. also the high hats neet to be tighter and 'dryer'. Just need to experiment more to find my way into goa.

Also I'm dreaming of rewiring reason into cubase sx, I'm sure I could get better quality sounds too within cubase. But that's something for when I have the money to buy a new pc:)

I'm still learning a lot every time I make music or even when I listen to music and I promise next time it will sound less oldschool ;)

"Also making a climax in music is one of the hardest things. I'm getting better at it but I'm not really there yet, but I know what you mean."

:) it sure is hard :) we are all after those climax moments eh eh

"I had a hard time to make the bassdrum sound good tight and hard and I'm still not really satisfied, but that's something for next time. "

bass is always a pain in the ass, but extra-important

"Also I'm dreaming of rewiring reason into cubase sx, I'm sure I could get better quality sounds too within cubase. "

you are right, sound are clearer and overall mix is better in sound quality (and the those VSTs hummm)

good luck! will be paying atention to your work