Treasure Cat- Narayan&DLX

hey you guys..

recently we installed reason3.0 and this is our result.. Please comment

148 bpm..

we're having probs with the bass 'cause we made it at night (headphones)

http://www.stralingmeten.nl/muziek/Narayan_TreasureCat.mp3

this one I made by meself..    146bpm 

http://www.stralingmeten.nl/muziek/Narayan_Clear_sky.mp3

enjoy :ph34r:

234308[/snapback]

not all at once plz..:)

well.... i listened your track (the first one), and i have to say, that at first i was surprised in a good way with the "in your face" melodie, but sadly this feeling vanish on one minute of the track... is way to monotone. the sound isnt good... nothing new.. and the drums sounds to much like midi percussions if you know what i mean. comme on!... the same melodie all over the track. look, i love goa but nowdays i listen more techtrance... and many artist use one melodie like a base, but you have to know how to combine, different sounds on the melodie, only the bass, and you know... music is for play with it, not get stucked :D . sorry mate, but i dont get the feel to hear the second one. hope you dont get mad at me... is just MY opinion. ;)

Ok ... here me ... a little crazy man with big mouth :P

for the 1'st track i must only say that this melody from the begining is great ... ... but i don't like much other sounds fom the track

2'nd track is better (my opinion) have some crazzy ideas :)

go go go in that way brothers :P

64 kbits, I find the quality sufficient though :)

Gotta say - very successful stuff !

Treasure Cat is good, the main tune is very good.

Clear Sky is even better, I like it more. The background sounds that start at 0:26 are great :) I wish I could also have such sounds in my songs. Also something I particularly noticed - I love the effect at 01:41 :D:D And the main theme is perfect - overall I think it`s so good I will listen it many times more... :)