Album Recommedations

Guest stringtheory

Hello people, I am a bit new to the GOA/PsyTrance scene. So far I have gotten into Hallucinogen, Sphongle, X-Dream, MFG, and Astral Projection. I am always looking for new CD's. But more importantly, I am looking for places where I can buy CD's. Where I live, it is darn near impossible to find psytrance. I have found a couple websites but if any of you out there in internet land know of quality sites with large psytrance cataloges (US Based), please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Also, any album recommendations would be appreciated as well. Thanks and Peace !

Guest moadib

www.psyshope.com

and dont forget to try:slinky wizard / the infenity project / and

my fevorete-THE GREEN NUNS OF THE REVOLUTION

BOOOOM MAN AND WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mindtwister

Hallo!

Psyshop is good...But the adress is www.psyshop.com not www.psyshope.com

//Mindtwister

Guest stringtheory

Thanks alot for the prompt responses friends ! Very cool ! Wish this site had a chat section, would be great talking with people who are interested in this amazing music. Thanks again and Peace!!!

Guest dam10n

Dude - if you like shpongle try Entheogenic on 3d vision and you could - you _could_ sign up for the reviews at www.psytrancereviews.btinternet.co.uk. and drink coke.