How the heck do we order off DRAGONFLY RECORDS?

Jon Cocco

Dragonfly Records has got to be the most confusing site to order off of...

Can any of you read this and explain anything, those who order albums too? Let be briefly explain my situation. I recently tried to order off Dragonfly Records, at their site link right below..

http://www.dragonflyrecords.com/albums.htm

I wanted to order a copy of UX - ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE, but anyway, once you go to that link above, I clicked on more info on the bottem right next to any album, and we are linked to a box where more info pops up with an actual sound sample of the desired album and an option in red that says buy this product... but when I click on that, the damn site keeps linking me directly to ... http://dfly.3ev.com/

This is so frusterating. I can't access their order page anywhere. Their site is very confusing and I've ordered albums from them before; I don't know whats changed. I usually find what I want on psyshop or saikosounds, but witih UX for example, it seems to only be available through Dragonfly Records, same thing with Pleadians albums for those of you who never got it. Atleast it was avaialble several months ago...

Anyway, can anyone give me any advice or ideas why thisis happening, am I doing something wrong? This is the first time I'm posting about having difficulty on something usually so simple... its really strange. Does this make any sense. Can someone else check it out. It shouldn't be this difficult.

thanks!

ARRRGHH!!!

Well when I finally thought to have gotten the e-mail part up, it asked for an account, and so I used one of my friends e-mails who has a MAC acount, but so far NO ONE has replied or returned my e-mail, unless it didn't go through. Maybe some of you cango to their site and actually try e-mailing them. Maybe it will work. Try to figure this thing out! They have some great albums that many people seem to want to order and can't, including myself! I am one person and I'm sure there is more than one way to get in touch with them, but its so FUCKING irritating.

I believe the e-mail to Dragonfly Records is...

webmaster@dragonflyrecords.com

(or)

webmaster@dragonfly.com

I would tell you if the UX album was available if I could actually communicate with Dragonfly Records. I don't know how they expect to do business if their order section is full of errors and site bugs making it not possible for us to order. :huh::(

If any of you make any progress or whatever, please post something! Their site lay-out, format is rediculously frusterating and confusing. Its pathetic really.