PsyNews Development

amphiton

I was thinking lately about this great true goa resource, community here and how much greater it could get ;)

I'm talking about a working web-site with a lot of info - Reviews, Festivals, Interviews, Label/Artist info, this wonderful forum.

Owners of PsyNews can't do it because of the lack of time (or something), but there are many of us (users) with different capabilities and if we are together we can do anything and know everything - from programming to design. So i suggest developing PsyNews together, I think mars (he's the One here, right?) wouldn't mind ;)

I'm not a programmer, nor am I a designer (I'm studying at the Physical Department / Newral Networks Engeneering), but I could help with info or anything you ask me. I'm sure there's a bunch of programmers full of enthusiasm and love to Goa willing to contribute something to the community, I've also seen numbers of designers here. So, If we are together - we are the Force ;)

We Create Our Own Happiness

What do you think of this?

well I have to admit all my needs & expactations are fullfilled what psynews offers at the moment...

so what do you offer or intentions to expand this forum ???

Or am I reading this wrong... I'm pretty drunk at the moment :D

I was thinking lately about this great true goa resource, community here and how much greater it could get ;)

I'm talking about a working web-site with a lot of info - Reviews, Festivals, Interviews, Label/Artist info, this wonderful forum.

Owners of PsyNews can't do it because of the lack of time (or something), but there are many of us (users) with different capabilities and if we are together we can do anything and know everything - from programming to design. So i suggest developing PsyNews together, I think mars (he's the One here, right?) wouldn't mind ;)

I'm not a programmer, nor am I a designer (I'm studying at the Physical Department / Newral Networks Engeneering), but I could help with info or anything you ask me. I'm sure there's a bunch of programmers full of enthusiasm and love to Goa willing to contribute something to the community, I've also seen numbers of designers here. So, If we are together - we are the Force ;)

We Create Our Own Happiness

What do you think of this?

229158[/snapback]

yes amazing idea , a lot of people already gave that idea but well , you can try it and good luck! :)

I would like if this site was more than this forum, even tho this is the best forum in the galaxy. Like in the old days. I have no idea how far Mars has come, but the new site is already like 2(?) years delayed. I think Twisted has something to do with it :P