Top 10 Unreleased stuff!?

So guys, list the best of the stuff that never got released or only had a limited release... I'm looking for all the names of the good, interesting, obscure, rare, funny stuff out there...

So, any hardcore unreleased freaks out there wanna share the names of their most treasured gems?... List 'em!

DP

Well, I like these artists.. they release FREE mp3s.. prolly can be found at AG.

Mandylion - Nice dutch guys. Plays live a lot in Holland (don't live there so I haven't seen them)

check "Cellcount".

and

Psylent Buddhi - A friendly dane, makes music as a hobby

check, "Secrets of the Atom" and "Om Mani Padme Hum"

oh, shouldn't forget

Ultrabeat (www.ultrabeat.org) - been releasing free music for a looong time now.

Really awesome releases!! Especially Mantis/Matrix Cubed/Matrix3/M3 und so weiter.. Also check his group at www.trance.org called Principia Imagika

Keep 'em coming guys... I wanna compile a best of unreleased cd...

I do not support mp3-privacy, but since these tracks never got released I think it's only fair that we get to hear them...

So - Please guys - list your top-unreleased stuff...

Any Hallucinogen, Infected, Koxbox, X-Dream, GMS, Pleadians that never got released? Names?

Also, I remember reading something about a Eurythmics-cover? What was the name of that one?... Any other "fun" stuff like this I should get my hands on?

Thanx in advance!

DeathPosture

Guest Rumz

I really like a couple of Mp3 based artists...

I found this random Mp3 on ultrabeat once, i think... not sure....it was cool.

The Oghla - Ptttttr

Fast and very trippy, psychedelic style.

Um.... CRop circles stuff.... is great I didnt know there was unreleased stuff... I have the Full mental jackpot EP which is wicked, but i kinda thought that was all there was!!!!

Um, got a really old EP on some obscure label by a group called ODDS, thats pretty cool.

And,.....Finally The CD HEAVY MENTAL MUSIC 1, on Polytox in 1996 a load of really old tracks that ive never seen anywhere else and they are all just perrrrrrfect. I reviewed it a while ago on the site If you are into old skool then get it!!!

RumZ

Guest lurk

The Eurythmics cover is a remix of "Sweet Dreams", done by Dino Psaras, with help from Joti Sidhu and Mike Macguire. As far as i know it is supposed to be released in the futur, but has been in the pipeline for nearly 2 years. Apparently they're not happy with it yet, as they want it to reach the charts. The reason behind this is that they think the psytrance scene does not get enough recognition for the quality of production etc, and they want this to change that.

Guest SliDiNgTrAnCaHhH!!!!

I dont really like Ultrabeat stuff, but Psylent sure makes some really good music. I used to speak him daily, but havent for a while. I hope he will continue making psy, though he is preoccupated with work and some ambient when I last spoke him. It happens to a lot of us, we get around to work 24/7 and forget the main thing- MUSIC!

Ok, I'm a musicaholic

Guest Rodrigo

Hi from brasil... i have some top 10 unreleased from u... we have many gooood productions going on in brasil

check

rcb-nn

rcb-everynight

spectral skunk supermethamphetamines

spectral skunk eleven

sensoy frames

sensory bad girl

rcb (rodrigo carreira) and spectral skunk (beto + rodrigo carreira) are friends from Curitiba, a big city in south of brasil

sensory is from são paulo, brasil... the guy behind sensory is a skilled dj called George.

iF U LIKE GOOOD unreleased tracks, try this guys... u will be amazed

Good vibrations from brasil

Dj Rodrigo (musicaquantica)

Guest hoffy

that "Eurythmics cover" is on AG, its "Tortured Brain - Sweet Dreams" and it sucks. GMS - Boom Shankar is actually called Spliffpolitics and that is available on GMS - No Rules.

Guest reece

anything by these guys! (hopefully not available on f**king audiogalaxy!)

muschaw

grapes of wrath

the viscious spiral

syntax error

gizmo

meteloids

bandalen

alrune

tamlin

kin dza dza

midipin powers

psycho micro

jellyheadz

fungus funk

transdriver

psykovsky

enjoy the psychedelic mayhem!!!

:-)

Guest connor

etnica - shadow dance

etnica - intense visitation

pleiadians - no more signal

crop circles - full mental jackpot (etnica remix)

x-dream + etnica - walk on the moon

wizzy noise - acid level 33 remix

logic bomb - organic superloop

paps - phrifuzzbuzz remix

Guest rocko

i´m not very sure if this hasn´t been released but is an excelent track:

gms vs. infected mushroom: Death killer

Guest »CHI-AD«

check this out:

Shiva on Psysex - e-t=art

Sesto Sento - Ray of Medication

Shiva Jorg & Social Tool - Inca Quards

Skazi On Acid - Alex's Tooth

D-vei - NN

Sesto Sento - Soap Bubbles

zerotonine - rrrratoum

talamasca vs gms - Mutation (Gms rmx)

»CHI-AD«

yeah rocko i was going to mention the same track, but i think death killer is with dark soho and duvdev....... not sure about it though,,,,,

Guest rocko

to ks: to be honest with you i´m not entierly sure that it´s gms vs. infected, where I downloaded it says so, but i think you can hear a clear gms style, specially on the second part of the track, besides, i don´t think it has anything to do with dark soho´s unique and darker style.