OOOD : a live

Guest Rain

According to this review section it's from 1998 but isn't it from 1996??? just need to know for personal reason...

220786[/snapback]

There's no year mentioned on the sleeve but seeing as all tracks are recorded in the first half of 1996, I think a fall/winter 1996 release date is pretty likely.

Well there isn't a year mentioned in the sleeve but in the list there is... If you look under albums 1998 you will find OOOD - alive... still I thought it was from 1996 - which is confirmed... thanx ukiro (again ;) )

if any body looking for that rare album ,you can get thru me kagdila records i have the left 136 copies.

you can reach me at : infos@kagdilarecords.com

the price for it is $8.50 us dollar ,shipping are not include ,payment can be with paypal account,or if you want cashier check or if you want credit go to gemm.com look for kagdila records and over there i have all my stock,alot of old stuff and some rare stuff at price above......some of cd's are $10 some $11 some $12 not many most are $8.50 us dollar.

big respect all

shu-ki@kagdila

• 2 weeks later...

'breathing space' (OOOD 002-CD) was released in 2000 and 'a live' (their first album) was released in *1997* on cabbaged rec. (CABB-CD 01).

before that, they released few lps like 'kundalini & cobra' and 'silence & cosmic ripple'