New Track: Cybernetika - Cyber Conquest

Hey I've been a bit busy lately so haven't had time to review those 12 tracks but I promise that'll happen soon! :)

And what to say about this track?...Well to start, you've made an excellent track man! ;) Again! haha :D Well...funny thing happened btw... I put this track on...then forgot what was playing...didn't want to check out and tried to figure it out by myself... :) it sounded very clever and dark and that bassline! :) and those effects... whoav man! I thought: "This must be Xenomorph? hmmm...no? :blink: then Autechre came to mind...maybe too fast to be Ae's music though...damn it! I must look!" And yeah, it was your track then :) ...so I guess if I'm comparing you to Ae or Xeno that tells something how much I like ur music man. :) And about the track well...starts nicely, awesome bassline! darkish with nice effects...then grows and grows and some synths added... can't say nothing bad really....top notch! Keep up the good work! ;)

always wanna listen tracks from unknown artists.. d/loading at the moment, will return with some feedback :)

EDIT#: nice one... i especially liked it at certain points... it certainly needs some mastering, i believe, and you can also improve changes/loads so that the track sounds more "solid"...

In General: Very nice work... Keep it up