Some sort of goa-tune

I thought I'd ask for opinions. The track is Dissolving Into Atoms. not the other one. (feel free to lísten to it though... it's mellow trance).

Here is the music

Don't be too harsh... ;)

And tell me what makes it su-... err... be as it is?

Edit: Dissolving into *Atoms*, not "Atmos".

Come on. It's not done yet, so you can be however criticizing you want. I'm going to expand it on a later date, but I want to know your opinions on what could be added and so. So get to commenting.

pretty good, typical swedish forest trance :)

Kind of simple though and for me it gets boring after a while

Sounds good overall, keep up the good work and maybe you'll end up releasing on schlab? B)

Btw what gear/software are you using?

oy' cinos.

gotta return the favour, with you being so nice to this newbie on the forum and all.

your track; it needs more clarity, the sounds are kinda muddy. you definitely got some cool elements in there like the voices around 3.48 (aoooaiew, or something;)).

the melody structures should also be worked on, gets way too repetitive.

work a little on the track and you could indeed have something for the wickedly insane forest nights :ph34r:

Thanks for the comments people, I'm going to work on this for a while and then return...

Btw what gear/software are you using?

217725[/snapback]

I'm ashamed of this, but... Fruity Loops 3.4 for synths and stuff, and Magix Music maker for arranging..

Recommend me something better, OK?

Thanks for the comments people, I'm going to work on this for a while and then return...

I'm ashamed of this, but... Fruity Loops 3.4 for synths and stuff, and Magix Music maker for arranging..

Recommend me something better, OK?

218376[/snapback]

How about buying Fruity? It comes with free updates for life, y'know. :rolleyes:

I have no idea why being on a dial stops you from buying it, but that was just a suggestion. ;) Whatever suits you the best...

218541[/snapback]

I can't download a new version. Or wait! I can, but it'll take several days. And I don't really feel like paying an insane telephone bill.