Completism

Zebedee Gherkin

wtf man?  :huh:  That's not posford stuff!  :D

though a good cd :) (made by ofer dii btw :) )

here's the discography: http://www.discogs.com/release/77403

217426[/snapback]

Heh :D Of course Pigs in space is by Ofer Dikovsky and not by Posford. I know that, mate. You took it out of context :)

What i meant, was that my overall taste is in Posford/TIP stuff. But it also happens to include Pigs in Space which is in a class for itself. Thanks for the insight on Ofer, but i know pretty much every release he's put out since I'm a HUGE fan of Pigs in Space and his Oforia album "Delirious" as well as his Tandu "multimoods" cd. B)

I mean, does anybody (except ukiro  ;) ) want some 1997-release by Mr Joe Bob where his has synths farting and he keeps banging his bathroom sink?

217398[/snapback]

That happens to be smack bang in the middle of my favourite few years of music so....... yep i do want the farting a sink banging thank-you-very-much! ;)

I dont think I have much hope in getting complete discographies of my faves but am attempting.... (keeping in mind the journey is the fun part...)....

Posford

Infected Mushroom

Juno Reactor

Chi-A.D. ..... after a recent discovery of this fuckin great music!

Atmos