Full On Confusion....

Ov3rdos3

and i dont like this....but i heard some "full-on" on saturday that blew me away.

it was really energetic with a repetitive bassline but it was NOT dark or aggressive, quite "light" but very energetic with very beautiful uplifting melodies. i like this. but i actually havnt heard anything along these lines before. it was full-on, but melodic, uplifting, non-aggressive, yet fast and energetic. not your typical cut-and-paste skazi style which we ALL dislike. anyone have any ideas of what i could look for if i was looking for this style of music.

215476[/snapback]

reading your description have to admit that astrix - artcore was the first thing that popped into my mind... but after hearing tikal - breathe rmx I knew that's not what you are looking for ;) ... still your description is rather vague... I would say electric universe - cosmic expierience :unsure: ...

you heard it a pearty??? It sounds often better at a party then at home so could be misleading :huh:

You should try Human Blue- Demon Dance, it is a very psychedelic track,morning, uplifting....., it maches your description very well.

Btw his album Electrolux has some nice morning tracks, i usually dont like morning trance, but this one is nice.

You should try Human Blue- Demon Dance, it is a very psychedelic track,morning, uplifting....., it maches your description very well.

Btw his album Electrolux has some nice morning tracks, i usually dont like morning trance, but this one is nice.

215794[/snapback]

Totally agree.

Human Blue rocks!

The last two albums are great example on how progressive morning tunes should sound like.

did the music you heard slowed down?

like most power - full on does

great climax

and than the boring bassline again?

if it didnt?

then maybe good times are coming...

??