How complete is the review section ?

Guest Rain

I was wondering how complete the review section is on this forum... If you take all the albums & compilations of 1998 by example ??? Are there lot's of releases present or not ??? Some collectors know an answer for that question cause I always relied on this forum so don't have a clue if there's more...

I was wondering how complete the review section is on this forum... If you take all the albums & compilations of 1998 by example ??? Are there lot's of releases present or not ??? Some collectors know an answer for that question cause I always relied on this forum so don't have a clue if there's more...

215080[/snapback]

There's ALWAYS more =) While this site has mention of quite a few rare items, check Discogs.com and you'll soon find there's tons more. Neigher site is complete, but Discogs is growing more so very rapidly.

It's not even close to complete! Of course not! :D

There are like... maybe 100 releases at most in every year listed there and maybe like...i dunno but lots more released every year :) ...but that review section is nice and informative though :)

It's far from complete but you'll find most major releases there (its all you need anyways)

215110[/snapback]

I beg to differ. There are some AMAZING tracks scattered among the plethora of lesser known releases, especieally from 94-97. There's a fair bit of incredible stuff that never made it to CD either.

Check out http://www.psydb.net for a quite extensive database.

215116[/snapback]

well I have been collecting goa for many years especially 1998 and found releases that were not on this review section but wondered if it was rather rare or common...

And it is common precioulsy...

@ profane...

you can't search by year at this database what really sucks for me... still thanx a lot I knew the sample section already ;)