LOGIC BOMB: The 3rd Revelation!!!!!!!!

I usually avoid the forum during the day on weekdays since I work in a high stress business environment and don't usually have the time. But I just had to share this...

Last night I lay in bed trying to fall asleep to the Mystery of the 13 Crystal Skulls. That's usually when you get to listen most carefully. Anyway, track 4-> Logic Bomb: The 3rd Revelation...oh my god!! What a track! It moved me. It almost made me cry while I was half asleep. It's tracks like this make you truly feel the power of trance and what it can do to the listener. It reminded me why this music is my life!!! :-)))))))))

This trance moment was brought to you by TIP World!

Guest Flying Kundalini

doof is the best track..IMO

Roopak have you heard Lodjik by LB? -- now that's what I call music!

Can't wait for the next album.. yummmmmyy..

BomS

hehe...to each his own. glad to hear you felt the same, andy :-)))

for a whole week, i was convinced that cyberbabas was the best track. then i saw the beauty in the gms one as well and doof too. now i know why these tracks are called revelations.

btw, the AP track reminds of another track. i dunno, something from some ambient comp. wait, something from ...aha...tranan:moody maybe>> right or wrong, don't know. will go home and check. affirmations, contradictions, meanwhile??

604 had no answer, does anyone know if there are plans to release the rest of the songs on vinyl? (other than the sampler that's already been released)

I completely agree : that Logic Bomb Track is really a BOMB :o) The 2nd best one from Logic imho (after Shadow Of The Beast)

I was talking to Mars by telephone about something stange : The name of the comp is "The Mystery of the 13 Crystal Skulls". On that comp we have 6 "revelations". I suppose each one represent a Crystal Skull right ?

So ... that lets me think ... is a second comp like that incoming, with the 7 missing next revelations ???

Guest Johan, Lodjik Bomb

FYI:

the logic bomb track's original title is 'Daydreaming'..

Infact many of the tracks on this comp. had original titles, but theres not a trace of 'em on the cd.

Yes that's a pity but nevermind ... thx for the precision Johan :-)

You guys made a really good work on that Track !

Maybe you can enlighten us about the 7 missing Revelations of these 13 Crystal Skulls ? Did Raja told you something about that ? :-)