V/A - dusty nation part two

asher(dance n dust record)

post-1375-1104164103_thumb.jpgpost-1375-1104164103_thumb.jpg dance n dust records/israel

va "dusty nation part two"

code: dndcd04

disterbution by: www.cosmophilia.com

titel:

1. FREq - Time stretcher

2. M.O.S - Zugstufe (Ticon rmx)

3. Remote Access - Shitty blues

4. Ticon - Cosmic bowling

5. Etnoscope - Nordic fury

6. Sonnenvakuum - Lan

7. Threshold Productions - Red square

8. Sensient - Bawak (Tribalistic society remix)

9. Itaitaiko - The only choice

compiled by dj asherun

p+c dance n dust 2004

here is a shot review by stu@dream criation magazin u.k

Various - "Dusty Nation Pt 2" (Dance N Dust Records)

A sumptuously smooth selection of full power morning grooves that push the progressive trance envelope in a psychedelic direction compiled by Dance 'n Dust supremo DJ Asherun. The pumping insistant basslines, finely crafted percussion and clever use of samples combining to lift your spirits comfortably into the next dimension at a respectable trajectory of around 140 bpm. Check out Ticon's excellent hypnotic remix of MOS's "Zugstufe" (whatever that means? probably inspired by the abandoned contents of a bag of "stuff" left by a friend nicknamed Zug - I shouldn't wonder) and their very own "Cosmic Bowling" with its dramatic potentially mix friendly epic sawtoothed breakdown section. Other high points come in the form of "Lan" by Sonnenvakuum a classy, tongue in cheek groove featuring the samples "I think we should keep moving" followed by "after you" and Sensient's throbbing Noma-esque "Bawak" remixed by tribalistic society - a peanut inside an empty coke can among other things.

Top tunes - if you want to avoid the formulaic mediocrity of the "trance by numbers brigade" (they know who they are - or do they?) threatening to take over the scene at the moment this would be a good place to start.

Stu Dream Creation

Submited by : Stu Dream Creation

view at: http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dnd/dnd1cd004.html

enjoy

Hi, I bought this CD (and others from Psyshop) a couple of weeks ago. This was the first of the CD's that i heard, and thank god for that. I was put in the mood instantly with FREq's "Time Stretcher", and all those funkyass basslines continued until the last track. Progressive Morning Trance @ it's best...

One of my Top 5 CD's of the year!