Help With Roland MC307 please !

i have midi problems with the Filter and Resonace knobs they wont transmit into Cubase it has worked before but it has stopped working =/ and i cant get sysex working either allthough ive never got that working on any of my modules :)

I have never had this problem so im not sure but maby you have set the local switch to internal. It won't send midi if you have. Set local Tx to both on all channels.

Or maby it has something to do with cubase, in that case i have no idea since i haven't used a computer for midi since the Atari 520. :lol:

I think djnemo might know more about this. If i remember correctly he has both a mc505 and some experience with cubase. ;)

Good luck, and sorry for not being of more help.

ok i guess i have done something inside cubase ill just have to try after i reinstall the shit :) changing computer anyways :D thx for the help ! btw does any 1 know how to load sysex file into a synth i cant find anyway i need to fill my old goodie yamaha dx7 II up with some sounds ! // RoWe