URL fukup

not really. we all know what you were thinking for about 10seconds of your life today.

Thanks for sharing and if you think of anything else interesting let us know :)

lol Mogwai.... you kick ass dude

oa, so what was the problem? what did you "fix"

were you just trippin out er what?

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

P.S. I have a HELLUVA time typing in "www.psynews.org" sometimes

www.paynews.org

www.psyne3ws.org

www.psynews.o9rg

are all in my "history"

Common we can make something of this wasted post !

Going to Sun Project on the weekend anyone seen them live ?

Also playing is the The Orb. Never heard anything of theirs. Obviously not Psytrance but what are they like ?

I bet the Orb is an awful lot like jazz for me - for the most part awful on CD, but amazing live. I bet you'll enjoy it. Extremely wacked out electronica, in a sort of fuzzy, dreamy, adventurous and experimental sort of way. But I'm biased. Lots of people love Orb, on CD or not - they're somehow very accessible to The Masses. Actually, I may be completely off-base, but since you may have heard the Dub Trees album - that's kinda what Orb sounds like. Anyway, have fun! :) EA

Guest bugbread

The Orb is ambient, and, in my opinion, REALLY REALLY good. Their new album wasn't so hot, but everything before that was awesome. However, be careful: most organizers write "The Orb" even if they're only inviting Alex Patterson (the leader of the group). The music he spins is TOTALLY different from the music he makes, so, if it's all upbeat dance music, it's not really The Orb per se.

Guest cOnfused dumbAss

When I went to www.psynews.org, it would say www.psynews.org in my address bar, but one of those "Link" pages would open up. it was www.your.com. And I know I was typing the correct address in bacuse i tried from my favorites too. It was like this for like an hour, but then It fixed itself. I guess I just wished hard enough.

S.U.N. Project I heard live in Vienna about 1 1/2 months ago, and I thought it was horrible and bad! I don't like minimal, and it was kinda in this direction, with way too much electric guitar. Another guy was simply playing the bass lines for the whole 1 1/2 hrs. they played. The third guy played drums (which I find a waste in trance music, he should be used for playing synths, and program the drum lines instead). And finally, the drummer went completely out of synch with the music 3 times during their last track. Sorry for my negative view, but I didn't like it. Maybe you will. ;)

akindo