2.FREAKING-Hypnosys

3.DIGITAL TALK vs PARA HALU-Frogs On Lufi

4.PSYCHOTIC MICRO-Sadistic Intense

5.FUNGUS FUNK-High Grade

6.AZAX SYNDROM-South Of Hell

7.KINDZADZA-What’s In The Box

8.OSOM-Osmotrix

9.TOXIC-Electric Shadow

First compilation from Serephana records based in India, but if you except a Goa comp search somewhere else. As you have already guess from the title and the tracklist this is a dark,hard and of course SICK compilation. Exactly what I want!

First track is from Winter Demon called Circus Of Terror. Not a horror track but a good one.

I love the kick and the bassline (like in every WD track) ,the “frozen” sounds and the really nice melody at 4:55. Nice track to start!

Next is Freaking aka Zolod from Parasense. Although I love Parasense’s most tracks I don’t dig very much with the Freaking sound. The percussion is good, it’s very fast (150 bpm), light kick, some hypnotic sounds but no melodies, no climaxes, no variation. It’s boring, at least for me.

Track 3 is called Frogs On Lufi!!! Strange name but nice track. This is 100% Digital Talk style, means lot of weird sounds, lot of farts and GREAT production! Not the best track here but nice and really weird!

Next is a track from the Psychotic Guys. This is really different from the track they used to write. It’s not so hard, the bassline isn’t so loud and some nice melodies in it. Nice to see they’ve changed they’re style a little. Nice track!

Russian power from Serghei Funk! When I first listened to the first Fungus track, I said: “What the hell is that? Sucks!” Now 2 years later I love everything from this guy. High Grade is maybe his best track. It sounds the same with all of his track but it’s great. Noise,power and killer synths, this track rocks!

Azax Syndrom comes next with a very good track. I really enjoy his latest works and this track is great. The good thing is that he uses build-ups and melodies and not only sounds and bass.Very good!

Russia again, this time is Lev. This guy is crazy! And his music also.What’s in the box is in the same KinDzaDza style but it’s also one of his best track. Evil bassline and killer synths, more like this, Lev!

Again a russian group. OSOM aka Psykovsky and KinDzaDza.Everybody knows the “Over Game” track, right? Well Osmotrix ain’t that hard or noisy but it’s mean! Mean and weird. Really weird! Everything is weird in this track. The bassline is mean, the sound effects are twisted and the final melody is sick! A dark fractal nightmare,only for sick minds (like mine). OSOM are awesome!

And the last track is Electric Shadow from Toxic. Ok, this track has a bad part and a great part. The weird is that the bad part is the same with the great part! I’m talking about the singing part. I HATE singing samples in Psy tracks but when this guy starts to sing the music becomes insane! And I really mean INSANE!!!

OK,You like dark psy? Go and get this compilation right now! Killer stuff!!!

Overall:8.5/10

Favorites:5,7,8,9(!)