Whale - Psychedelic Goa-trance

AmithabaBuddha

Hello mates ,

Anyone ever listened to this track ? This is a great track !

Do you guys know this artist ? cause i cant find more songs . :(

204812[/snapback]

I would guess you've found an MP3, right? And is there any chance it's Witchcraft - "Whale" with the name messed up?

It's the same man as Sandman... ;)

And Magic Frequencies is even better imo :)

204852[/snapback]

Well almost - Witchcraft as Izik Levy (Sandman) and Rami Shapira (Chakra). I think the two tracks are equally good - one of the best ever singles on Matsuri. I play both tracks in my DJ sets quite often, really amazing stuff.

...but I still don't know if this is the track AmithabaBuddha has found.

Well almost - Witchcraft as Izik Levy (Sandman) and Rami Shapira (Chakra). I think the two tracks are equally good - one of the best ever singles on Matsuri. I play both tracks in my DJ sets quite often, really amazing stuff.

...but I still don't know if this is the track AmithabaBuddha has found.

204853[/snapback]

im not sure since i didnt listened to Witchcraft - Whale , but i made some investigations and it seems it is cause "psychedelic goatrance" is a V/A name where that track shows up , btw anyone wanna share me those tracks , i cant get it anywhere... :unsure:

I am sure it is Witchkarft - Whale cause I don't know any other song with that name from Goa Trance. Is there nice, gentle melody with whale sounds at the end ? If it is, then it is Witchkraft. ;)

I am sure it is Witchkarft - Whale cause I don't know any other song with that name from Goa Trance. Is there nice, gentle melody with whale sounds at the end ? If it is, then it is Witchkraft. ;)

204871[/snapback]

yes it features a great lead on the final of the song that somekind represents a whale ... :)