SPACETIME CONTINUUM & TERRENCE MCKENNA - ALIEN DREAMTIME

ASTRALWERKS

1. ARCHAIC REVIVAL

2. TRANSIENT GENERATOR

3. ALIEN LOVE

4. SPEAKING IN TONGUES

5. AEROBATIC

6. TIMEWAVE ZERO

I know that this has nothing to do with trance or trance culture but this album is very special one. It is made by Jonah Sharp, ambient producer from California and most popular american neo phillosopher Terrence McKenna. Whole album is pure ambient journey with Terrence elaborate phillosophy about life, people but specifically DMT experience. All of the popular samples in tracks are taken from this record. Simon Posford used them, Infinity Project, 1200 Mics etc. This album is only for real junkies and phillosophers cause not everyone can accept one hour of constant brain activity through very clever words this guy is saying. Whole album has incredible concept and it is recorded live so you can hear ovations cause he really makes sense while he is speaking. I so much wanted to be there then, to hear this great man doing his wise prefromance. I cannot name favourite song cause it really work as a whole. 10/10

I know that this has nothing to do with trance or trance culture

R U joking??? Terence McKenna has EVERYTHING to do with the trance culture!! Like you said, TONS of well-known psy producers used the man's samples in their tracks and who among psytrancers never read a book by McKenna?

Anyway, I agree that this is a good chill-out album, there is a bit too much "speech" in there but it works well in certain circumstances. The major problem I found with it was that if you listen to a track repeatedly you end up knowing by heart the man's speech so you kindof don't want to listen to it anymore cause it bores you... Too bad there was never an "instrumental version" of this album...

And I was wondering... is there some video or DVD with the IMAGES as well as the music? Cause just listening to the music without the visuals they mention during the session kindof makes me feel like I'm missing something...

even with all the interesting stuff mckenna says, his voice is sooooooooo boring....

and yeah, the dvd/vhs is not so nice... like some really lame windows media player-like visuals, and his voice... better to search on the internet for the script of what he says, or get his books...

I find him an interesting guy, with a lot of stuff to be considered.. but people need to be careful, because sometimes he just goes too much into his trips (even einstein said some wrong stuff, like that there were no black holes... so be careful, and try to see what's good or not in it)

about this cd, I didnt hear it...

even with all the interesting stuff mckenna says, his voice is sooooooooo boring....

203845[/snapback]

Blasphemy! :P

Are you nuts!??! His elocution is perfect and I would give my left kidney to measure up to his unique rythmical style of speech.

Anyways, yeah good album.