The Infinity Project

Cinos

i love this project

I don't know what's the problem with ppl who try to convince other ppl for bad about good successful projects these days <_<

there are few nasty ppl who always have to say things about something they don't like, instead of talking about the music they like. :huh:

you ppl are just jealous!!! i hate them the most :angry:

u sucks!

if u don't like something, and you don't give some usefull information about it, then why talk about it from the first place?! why?! what do you want to do with these threads?! u just want ppl to feel like u?! this sucks! and the artist who may read this, really thinks u are just a stupid jealous who want him to kill his success.

i really hate ppl like u who bring bad attitude...instead of good...

there are few nasty ppl who always have to say things about something they don't like, instead of talking about the music they like. :huh:

203020[/snapback]

I can't see what is so wrong with that. If no-one critizised stuff, nothing would change for better or worse.

if u don't like something, and you don't give some usefull information about it, then why talk about it from the first place?! why?!  what do you want to do with these threads?!

203020[/snapback]

To know IF others like the artists and if so, why they do.

u just want ppl to feel like u?!

203020[/snapback]

No.

and the artist who may read this, really thinks u are just a stupid jealous who want him to kill his success.

203020[/snapback]

a) Every good artist has to be able to accept negative feedback, as long as it is constructive.

b.) The Infinity Project's "success" really wasn't that big. (or was it? I'm not that well informed)

c) I doubt any of them are here to read this.

wise guy?!  <_<

LET ME SAY IT IN OTHER WORDS TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU!

Why not support the artists u like, instead of spitting on other artists ?

bring love not hate.

203030[/snapback]

Dude, noone here spread any hate. Read again, and feel free to quote the hateful comments you seem to have spotted. We're discussing music - if only the positive comments would be accepted, there wouldn't be much of a discussion, would there?

Me and Cinos disagree about The Infinity Project, but I wouldn't dream of wanting him "banned" from the discussion! The whole evolution of our society is based on the exchange of ideas and opinions, it's the force that drives everything forward, and you want to stop it... I just don't understand that kind of mentality.

This attitude of yours is strangely common in the psytrance scene. The whole ideology of "only positive words allowed" is making much more damage than you realize. As Cinos says, if noone is ever allowed to critizise, there will never be improvement. How much fun is it to read record reviews if they're all positive? They would be of no use what so ever!

When I express an opinion that differs from the scene norm in a debate forum such as this, there's almost always someone who attacks me and tells me to "lay off" and "can't we all get along" and "where's the love, dude". I get accused of attacking people when I have in fact just been DEBATING, and it's the person who acuses me of attacking that is the true attacker. Sure, if I was to lower myself to name-calling and foul language thats a different story, but there has been no such thing here. Noone is at anyones throat.

Strangely, the anti-debate people are usually the ones with a signature that says "P.L.U.R.!" but the Understanding and Respect seems to have been forgotten...

Sorry for this lengthy and off-topic reply, but this stuff has been bugging me for a long time.

somehow i agree with u

there should be also negative reviews if someone don't like the album

but if u say something negative u must explain urself!

for example U can't say this album sucks because it is full on... if the music is bad if the quality is bad u may say this, but u can't spread negative review because u don't like the "style" of the artist etc...

all i say

try to bring positive to albums u do like or at least constructive criticism to album u think is not so well... instead of say to other this is bad album, overrated, stupid, childish etc...

As a matter of fact, I don't believe my opinion in this topic will be valid a lot longer... that damn album is, after the umpteenth time I listen to it, growing on me. I still don't think it's THAT good, but... not bad.

lol

Cinos

I can't believe u say this album is overated after u have listen to it so much...

i think u should buy another original copy! because it seems that these albums very worth ur time  :D

203129[/snapback]

I don't understand what you mean. :huh:

First I listened to "Feeling weird" in 97 when it was still actual but... it was a tape record, and frankly saying I didn't like the album...

It was just about a year ago, when I got to listen to Infinity Project on the CD. I realised it was a killer! Almost every track was so mystical and psychedelic to me... weird tunes coming out from the deep techno-like beat!

I was a bit shocked :). Not so many from today's albums can compare. It sounds old, but stays MAGIC!

P.S.: And I'm not going to argue with anyone here ;)... Boom!