Eskeemo Knights.

Guest djnemo

Some really nice morning tunes you have there.

Very nice melodics, and pretty much manages to be euforic and still not really cheezy.

I have to listen more carefully to them before a really can make comments on the individual tracks. I will check them again later.

And I hope to hear more and newer stuff soon.

As far as a quick impression goes...good work. :)

Some really nice morning tunes you have there.

Very nice melodics, and pretty much manages to be euforic and still not really cheezy.

I have to listen more carefully to them before a really can make comments on the individual tracks. I will check them again later.

And I hope to hear more and newer stuff soon.

As far as a quick impression goes...good work. :)

202367[/snapback]

Oh shit, I feel shame now, Because I actually promised to put these tracks up there for you, and then let you know! :( Well, sorry for that, and thank you very much for taking the time to listen to some of the old tracks. I will be polishing them up with the Virus and some mastering soon as well :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I have uploaded another couple of tracks to the homepage of Eskeemo Knights. Feel free to download and review. Please bear in mind that these tracks are very old, and need mastering.

Hey Nemo,

Love Liquid morning ! Can I ask what you used for the bass line ?

Andy

Hey Nemo,

Love Liquid morning !  Can I ask what you used for the bass line ?

Andy

203261[/snapback]

Will you believe me if I say that I made that one in Reason? You can have the zyp file if you want. I have already recreated the sound on my Virus C now :)

Thanks, Liquid Morning is also one of my favourite trance tracks that I have made. Glad you liked it.

Will you believe me if I say that I made that one in Reason? You can have the zyp file if you want. I have already recreated the sound on my Virus C now :)

Thanks, Liquid Morning is also one of my favourite trance tracks that I have made. Glad you liked it.

203263[/snapback]

I do believe you yeah ! Reason is a great program (although I'm a Project 5 /Sonar man myself). Send over the zyp file and I'll dig into it and see how the sound is made. I'll have a go at replicating it on some of the softsynths I've got here if you don't mind ?

BTW, hows the Virus C ?

Andy

I do believe you yeah !  Reason is a great program (although I'm a Project 5 /Sonar man myself).  Send over the zyp file and I'll dig into it and see how the sound is made.  I'll have a go at replicating it on some  of the softsynths I've got here if you don't mind ?

BTW, hows the Virus C ?

Andy

203266[/snapback]

Hey again Andy, Ok when I come home then I will I will put it up on my homepage for you to download. Hmmm that gives me an idea. I will launch a zyp section on one of my other homepages with synth sounds that I like :)

Oh, and the Virus C, I love it! :) Its my baby. I will get the Virus TI for sure as well when I have the money...

Hey again Andy, Ok when I come home then I will I will put it up on my homepage for you to download. Hmmm that gives me an idea. I will launch a zyp section on one of my other homepages with synth sounds that I like

Sounds like a great idea, look forward to seeing it !

Andy

Sounds like a great idea, look forward to seeing it !

Andy

203270[/snapback]

Andy, Anyone else that is intressted. Here are the synths that I used on Liquid morning. If you use them, you could atleast mention me or something if you get famous with these sounds hehe (just kidding). Hope you guys find any use for them :)

http://www.eskeemo-knights.com/reasonfiles/lm.rar

Andy, Anyone else that is intressted. Here are the synths that I used on Liquid morning. If you use them, you could atleast mention me or something if you get famous with these sounds hehe (just kidding). Hope you guys find any use for them :)

Thanks man, just looking at this now. Looks like subtractor has a useful way of modulating the ADSR to the filter which makes this sound so nice ! Lets see what I cna do with the synths I've got here.

Andy

Thanks man, just looking at this now.  Looks like subtractor has a useful way of modulating the ADSR to the filter which makes this sound so nice !  Lets see what I cna do with the synths I've got here.

Andy

203406[/snapback]

Hehe, I hope it will help you :)

I've just ahd a thought.  I can add automation to my patterns to change the envelope depth, that will have much the same effect as the control in subtractor.

Andy

203432[/snapback]

That is probably a very good idea. You cant use Reason at all then?

That is probably a very good idea. You cant use Reason at all then?

203443[/snapback]

I could... I'm not a reason user at all and I don't fancy trying to get the hang of it. I think I've got enough on my plate with Sonar 4 and Project 5, never mind trying to get a simple groove going !

Andy

I could...  I'm not a reason user at all and I don't fancy trying to get the hang  of it.  I think I've got enough on my plate with Sonar 4 and Project 5, never mind trying to get a simple groove going !

Andy

203447[/snapback]

Ah ok :) Thats cool.

I don't make music and I also don't know anything about synths and stuff, so my review is more from an unprofessional point of view. But I really have to say that I love those tracks! Very nice music with lots of 303 effects (or something that sounds similar) and good melodies. Not progressive but also not 0815 full-on, modern sounding but still with an old-school goa touch. Absolutely great stuff! :)

Don't hesitate to tell when the 12" comes out, I wanna buy this if it's as good as the other tracks! Too bad I can't burn a CD with those track, stupid old PC...

I don't make music and I also don't know anything about synths and stuff, so my review is more from an unprofessional point of view. But I really have to say that I love those tracks! Very nice music with lots of 303 effects (or something that sounds similar) and good melodies. Not progressive but also not 0815 full-on, modern sounding but still with an old-school goa touch. Absolutely great stuff!  :)

Don't hesitate to tell when the 12" comes out, I wanna buy this if it's as good as the other tracks! Too bad I can't burn a CD with those track, stupid old PC...

203462[/snapback]

Tatsu,

Thanks a lot for your feedback, it means a lot to me to get any kinds of feedback. If you WANT I can send you a CD with all the old tracks that I have. Its a full length cd. I havent put all of the tracks up there yet. Just let me know (PM) if you want that.