Asura is back

The Second Album of Asura will be available in may 2002, with ten trax, much more world than the first one, between Trance and Ambient, but still kicky, of course!

Best regards from France everybody, and keep the Y!

that's a good news !

The first album was very interesting...

I hope Asura will make some lives...a lot of people would like to hear them live !

Guest lifeform

i agree slidertrance. doesn't fit that well, maybe cause it dominates the whole track when suddenly it appears and loses the touch of the track. still a good album though. looking forward to it!

Hell yeah!

Code Eternity is definitely in my top 10 (of who knows how many), so this is certainly great news!

Now was that really Asura posting that?!! COME BACK!! talk with the PEOPLE!

we LOVE you!

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

P.S. that might just scare him off instead...... :-/

Guest PsikotriP

Asura!!!!! god of Dj! God of Chill!!!

You coming back in quebec soon ?

Your set at Natura was TOOOOOOO Beautiful still think about it and get this funny feeling!:)

Is there gonna be some tracks similar to Totem too? ( it was a hell of a good track)

oh well can't wait for this one!:)

Re hi!

Don't expect with this album the same vibe as the first. This one is a mix (I hope homogeneous!) of the music we love: ambient, trance (psychedelic, progressive, someone says "eurotrance" with a trax like Totem indeed, even if I think this trax doesn't fit with this definition), world, trip hop, between 89 bpm and 140 (I hear someone thinks "what? Asura, 140 BPM?"

Yes it's possible!). So it won't neither be only an ambient album, nore a trance one, and I think not following the usual rules (but, are they rules in psychedelic music) .

It's just our psychedelism, maybe disapointing, maybe good, maybe bad. Just our way...

To Psikotrip: Asura is a "trinity". Indeed, we are three: A. Ackerman, C.Maze and C.Farewell (me). The one you saw at Natura was Vincent Villuis, who is no longer a member of Asura, but still my friend, my brother... He is the boss of Ultimae, too, and was the Dj Asura.

To TBE: we are to elaborating our live. On est aussi en train de préparer un live, mais comme on ne veut pas vous proposer n'importe quoi, on va le peaufiner pendant des mois avant d'être opérationnels, afin que ça soit aussi jouissif pour vous que pour nous (enfin j'espère, en tous cas).

Guest Slidingtrancer

Ultimae has amazing releases. Jaia and a new project of Jaia and of course solar fields...damn I love the label :D

Just waiting for the Fahrenheitproject, but Groove Connection in Amsterdam needs some refreshing, they don't get ANY of the new releases :(

Jaia is distributed by ultimae with" Blue Synergy", but not released under this label. By the new project of Jaia, I think you meant Koala. Indeed, Jeam Michel Blanchet was the second member of Jaia, with Yannick Kamarinos, but he no longer does, and the project Koala (between Dub, jungle and ambient) has nothing to do with this fantastic band. Moreover, you have to know that Jean Michel is elaborating an new album. A Trance Album. Absolutly huge! But, shttttttt, it's a secret... ;)

• 4 months later...
Guest psypod

danger, I think you mean Sleeper, this is a side projet of Yannis from jaia (on Hommega "Clubber" comp ), the track "turquoise". I don't know if he has relesaed something else under this name, rumours says in an another name on flying rhino..