Younger Brother EP is fucked!

Guest Raider

Has anybody else experience some really freaky erros on the latest Younger Brother EP? The first track om the B-side, I think, actually runs backwards, while the second tracks runs the right way (clockwise).

Guest dam10n

twisted cut like that before - the good the bad and the ugly from last summer runs from the label outwards... unless you've got the test pressing, which was very very dodgy and skipped all over the place (an infinite and random track if you like.)

but it's not fucked, just different :o)

hehe i like it when they go backwards!

the next thing twisted has to do is an "inter-weaved" disc... has anyone seen those? you have the grooves more spaced out and you start two songs at the same time so depending on exactly where you drop the needle you might get either track.

When i bought Twisted from amazon.com (the album...), the BACK inlay of the CD was upside-down.

Drove me nuts! After a few months I cracked the jewel-case and slid it out, shoved it in the right way ;-)

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

"i can't TAKE IT!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Guest Stormbringer

Don´t you bother with in which direction the tracks are cut on the record. This is a great EP! Buy it and smile, I do :-D