Infected Mushroom "Live in Montreal"

nervgaz

Hi there,

I just got out of a Infected show in Montreal this weekend. So here's a little "live" review for you.

At first I want to say that my first earing of the New Infected Mushroom album was a little bit deceiving.

Now, after earing this album "Live", I can say that it is very Dancefloor oriented, less good at home, but Fucking great in Rave...!

Me an my friend were TOTALLY BLASTED after the show. It was fucking cool...It was the fourth time I see infected live and to tell you the truth, the third time was pretty similar to the first one...BUT, this show was totally new, It is like they've changed their concept of making a infected show live...

They played like 80 % of the new album, no tracks from BPM (yes!), a track from Classical, AND!! You won't belive it, They played 3 tracks from THE OTHER SIDE, they we're remixed like strange Hard Goa-Core tracks...WOW!! fukcing great!! The last track was so brutal...you know..." I'm playing the game...waiting for the rain to wash who I am..."....So brutal...

And for the first time, Duvdev was signing all along in the mike...

Seriously, If they're coming to your town...GO SEE THAT!!! THE NEW SHOW IS UNBELIVEABLE!!!!!

Rating 12/10 !!!

Nervgaz :ph34r:

Ha, this sounds great!!! And in about a bit more than two weeks I will see IM live. So I hope their show will be as great as the one you've seen. Too bad they played only one track from Classical Mushroom, I hope they change this a bit and do some old stuff. But the remixes from other side sound interesting. Well, I will see... *countingthedays*

The last track was so brutal...you know..." I'm playing the game...waiting for the rain to wash who I am..."....So brutal...

And for the first time, Duvdev was signing all along in the mike...

Seriously, If they're coming to your town...GO SEE THAT!!! THE NEW SHOW IS UNBELIVEABLE!!!!!

199317[/snapback]

Sounds like the Skazi remix of "i wish". And yes i hate Skazi and his music, Duvdev singing? i hope it was his first and last time. :)

Youre text seems to be exactly the opposite about what people normally like about them, im not sure if you were sarcastic or serious hehe.

Youre text seems to be exactly the opposite about what people normally like about them, im not sure if you were sarcastic or serious hehe.

Ah...

Maybe I'm just more open minded than the regular IM fans!

But you know, I was not the only one that love the new show...Everyone there, the crowd, were going berserk at every new track...this was a great succes I think...

Singing live was cool, wait until you see them before juging...

Anyway, I don't know, but after reading the critics on the new album on this site, I wonder if the people here really love Infected, or if the were just loving their "own" little vision of what infected should be...like if the music were made especialy for their small person, with their vision of what this "sould be" !?!

I think that it is to the fans to adapt to the artist, and not the artist to adapt to the fans...

Psylosophie ??

Nervgaz :ph34r: