Ey, Stormbringer!!

Guest Stormbringer

Tack! Synd bara att det var nästintill omöjligt att beatmixa. Pickuperna hoppade ju hela tiden :´-(

Jag spelade:

LURIFAX "Ghede Nimbo"

BIGWIGS "Corki Lota"

STEVE ACTIVE (PASTE) "Microwave"

ZEROTONINE "Acid Theatre"

MAGUS VS SENTENTIA "Digital Psy Lence"

NAVAJO "Dropped In Psyched Out"

DROIDSECT "Invasion From Outer Space"

HUX FLUX "Bring Your Own BIOS"

THE EMBASSY (TRISTAN) "Diplomatic Immunity"

PAPS "Everybody In The Trees"

ORGANIC NOISE "Spastic Elastic"

NAVAJO "Let´s Fungaz"

EQKED "Decade Glitch"

FLA "Evil Playground" (TIM SCHULDT RMX)

Guest Stormbringer

For those of you who don´t speak swedish... we talk about a small party in Sweden called "Stugfest v2.0" where I played records last night, playlist above.

Soem Aeld asked me if I was the dude with long hair and the answer is yes!

Guest ZeLengen

Järsimähäiriö,

I agree, flamish/dutch is easy ... typing your name isn't ... héhé ... just kidding.

I've got a question though .... is there a language that's used/understood/spoken in all Scandinavian countries ??? Is there a big difference between Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian ???

Ok here's the deal: Swedish, Icelandish, Danish and Norwegian are all very very similar, practically the same language if you may, with only minor differences. Finnish, on the other hand, is from another planet altogether, nothing to do with the scandinavic languages. I think you are pretty well off in scandinavia if you speak Swedish, that's probably best understood everywhere (even in Finland as we have to learn some in school).

Guest ZeLengen

Thanks for the info mate. One thing though :" Is there a language that's used/spoken/understood in all/most Scandinavian countries ???" I mean a non-scandinavian language like English, French, German, ... ???

The thing is that I'm still not sure of what I'm going to do this summer and I've always wanted to visit Scandinavia ... but I'd also like to go some place where I speak the language/second language. If not I'd have to learn Swedish. And are there any good outdoor festivals in the second part of July ???

Thanks again,

ZeLengen.

Oh right sorry I didn't get it. But no worries man since English is widely spoken everywhere around here.

Arvika Festivalen is the traditional psy-fest in Sweden, but unfortunately it's from 11 to 13th july this year, so not quite the second half... There might be some others there too, but almost certainly none in Finland (except some very cool small ones). Don't know about Norway.

Guest ZeLengen

Järsimähäiriö,

good information mate. I've posted a message in the off-topic forum to see what my choises are for this summer. Also, I can still choose when I'm taking leave (except for August), so maybe I'll be coming that way after all.

Greetz,

ZeLengen.

Guest AutoMath

Grabbar, för en gammal gubbe som inte varit med i svängen på ett tag är det några riktigt feta fester som man borde hålla utkik för i sommar..

Jag tänker på riktiga "måste" fester i stil med Toxic Disciples klassiska numera nedlagda midsommar-fester eller de ökända kilsberg-festerna som väl är också ett avslutat kapitel?

Some @!#$ must be going down this summer?!

Om det blir någon mer Park Electric i Danmark är ju det givet annars.