THE CONTEST IS CANCELED !

Guest Kiph T. Elephant

umm... since when has mars been from israel? And the email is different too.

Guest llazi

i've replied to Mars but it seems that no one read it.

I throw it here.

I work as a graphic designer and I would love to get involved in this project caus I think there are a lot of tracks worth releasing. Now i'm able to do the whole graphics/booklet print/cd burning/cd printing/packaging. I'm ready to pay my self for this.

What is left, mastering, distribution .. is of course very important too. So if someone is willing to do the mastering it would be great. I know it's a lot of work but hey, bringing a finished cd to the psy scene it's like a dream come true for most of us ;).

I'm also sure, knowing the huge psynews community all over the world, that we can find lot's of people who can advertise around (with premade flyer/sticker that i will prepare) or ever sell the cd.

If the selling goes well, then everyone involved could get a piece of it. :)

Tell me all your thoughts.

Guest llazi

i've replied to Mars but it seems that no one read it.

I throw it here.

I work as a graphic designer and I would love to get involved in this project caus I think there are a lot of tracks worth releasing. Now i'm able to do the whole graphics/booklet print/cd burning/cd printing/packaging. I'm ready to pay my self for this.

What is left, mastering, distribution .. is of course very important too. So if someone is willing to do the mastering it would be great. I know it's a lot of work but hey, bringing a finished cd to the psy scene it's like a dream come true for most of us ;).

I'm also sure, knowing the huge psynews community all over the world, that we can find lot's of people who can advertise around (with premade flyer/sticker that i will prepare) or ever sell the cd.

If the selling goes well, then everyone involved could get a piece of it. :)

Tell me all your thoughts.

Guest Damn u

DAMN CHILDREN WILL TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN US WHUT IS GOIN ON??

And to this guy from isreal: fuck off!

Stop spamming and buy a life!

Guest Kiph T. Elephant

You should read the general forum. There are explanations from both mars and children.

• 1 month later...
Guest sekoya

Mouahahhaa ;)

By the way our tracks will be better next time ;)

Did u delete all files ?

Thanx the team for trying to make this contest !=)

++

Guest sekoya

Mouahahhaa ;)

By the way our tracks will be better next time ;)

Did u delete all files ?

Thanx the team for trying to make this contest !=)

++