congratulations to the winners!

Guest moni

nice job guys!

i knew Vax - Tataria was gonna win, but i was also expecting R-TUR - Twilight Zone to win.. i'm surprised though for Dexium and De-Fect, i never saw them as possible winners

Anyway, there were many good tracks in the contest, but only 2 CDs space ...

Rock on guys!!

Respect :)

Guest moni

Vax - Tataria ..~.. Astral Projection - Anything Can Happen .. but great sample voice :)

Respect .

Guest ancientz

YES, CONGRATULATIONS PEOPLE, nice job, im a little bit confused about some of the winners though, but hey, i guess its a matter of taste. Anywayz good job, keep it up

Guest Protex Midget

cangrat's indeed!

although there were a few excellent tracks which should have won imo, but didn't:

Metronome - Skevrolet Kabriolet (best track in the contest imo.,, i'm surprised it didn't win)

Cujorius One - Stereo Noise 2 (a very good griding minimal track)

Amygdala - Synaptic Misfire (NASA remix) (another excellent progressive peice)

Mindfly - Yummy in my Tummy (good slow minimal)

Ectopile - Stereo Nasty (well, i'm just pissed 'cause it's my track... hehe)

Guest Kactus Shmactus

HIIIIIIHHAAAAA, Thank you children and everysingle psynews.org surfer..... OHHH God we promised our self we wont cry !!!!! Oh noooo !!!

Congrats to all winners,

Peace Love and Chicken Grease

Kinich Ahau

Guest theorem

Congratulations to all of the peeps whose tracks will be gracing this (double?) cd. Now whats up with the cover? Soon?

Guest wouter

Congrts to all the winners but....too bad Invitro 58's Fragments of life didn't make it. I really expected this gem to be one of the winners...It's one of the most beautiful epic trance tracks I heard this year. You don't hear 'em much like that.

But I'm sure I'm not the only one who is surprised by the results.

Hehe the CD won't be double, there will only be a single CD, so all the tracks here won't be released, just 8-9 of them will ... but we're still discussing about which ones with Inpsyde Media.

About the cover, same thing, I'm waiting for Valerio's opinion, as he knows the result of the poll between the 2 final covers.

Little correction : all the tracks here CAN be released, but only 8-9 will be released in "Another Demention" comp ... the other ones can be released by any label who asks us their author's E-Mail, of course.

Protex Midget:

I think I speak for both Cujo and NASA (the Amygdala remix), and me when I say, all three of us, would have loved being on the compilation.

Thanx for your support mate, really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Lars

www.mindfly.dk

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chiron

hi all,

Congrats to the winners of the 2nd contest! I know that it's technically not over yet, although there was some great ones that didn't make it. I am waiting to get all the 192 kbps versions of the tracks! Again, congrats.

Children: I am from Canada

respect,

Chiron