PSYCHEDELIC SPARKS AVAILABLE NOW

Guest Inpsyde Media

Hello to all Psynews.org maniacs !

I finally would like to inform you that the first contest "Psychedelic Sparks" is finally out.

It's worldwide distributed by Wirikuta.

Soon it will be available in all most important worldwide shops and mailorders.

But if you want to order from the us directly you could send an email to :

order@inpsyde-media.com

you could pay with your credit card (SSL transacion).

Unit price worldwide postpaid (priority mail) is :

15 Us $

thanks for your attention,

Inspyde Media

www.inpsyde-media.com

Very nice work Valerio, I just want to say all other people reading this that we don't earn anything on this, so please consider I'm speaking objectively : the art cover of the comp is simply AWESOME (Flow made a really huge work), and the MASTERING of the tracks makes some of them sound FAR BETTER than they sounded via the MP3 some of you already have ! I'm just listening to the Amygdala track and it seems I discover it again !

Also wanted to say that some tracks have changed a bit, particularly the Synsun one who changed more than a bit (can be considered as a remix). Can't say if it's better than the version you all know, it's simply different, much more full-on IMHO, with more high-pitched samples.

Well the artists, the distributor and the label, of course :-)

I don't know if something has been decided for us, but that won't make us stop working on that concept even if we don't earn money on it, cause the most important is to make this contest idea continue :-)

Guest vasyachkin

IMHO you should try to make some money off it. then use that money to work less and program the site more. like make sure psynews2 has like passwords for login and stuff.

Guest the Bastard

hey all, just wanted to say i got my Psysparks 5 Free copies in the mail today..

the booklet looks great, and some of the track sound better than before :) much kudos to inpsyde and psynews !!! and many releases to come!!

=^_^= mreow

alex

the bastard

!!~!

Guest the Bastard

hey all, just wanted to say i got my Psysparks 5 Free copies in the mail today..

the booklet looks great, and some of the track sound better than before :) much kudos to inpsyde and psynews !!! and many releases to come!!

=^_^= mreow

alex

the bastard

!!~!

Guest AgalactiA

I got them too!

and oh I am so happy about it :) (even though 3 of the cases were totally smashed!) but never mind ....

Grrreat CD and design - though was it a good idea remindin the countries at the back? -

Thanx alot to you Valerio and Children for making this come true. I hope Wirikuta gets this CD to Israel as soon as possible :)

Cheerz

Philip

Guest Louie Vidal

all you guys seems to be really happy about this compilation , i just found out about this site ,i'm explorin it , i liked it , i'll get psychedelic sparks

keep it real

Lufsto Erferlus

Guest justin_psymatix

Congrats 2 all who made the ever so brilliant cd .the tunes were all amazing and i am definately going 2 b sending more of my home brew 4 all 2 hear.

ire all

justin blij.

Guest Mike Malick (GOA HEAD)

Hey, This is sweet. So when does the new contest begin,? It sounds tight, I would like to send some stuff in.

Guest Nick Vertigo (Minimalisti

what contest mou tsampounate re arxidia esy apo pano eisai apo tous GOAHEAD

skata eisai ñåäö/'Öáëïðñåstoles