Yellow Compilation

Guest cyber

Ok I know this is impossible to find right now but can anyone tell me were to buy Colors of Shiva 1 which is re-release of this one. I have almost all of these track on other comps/albums but I'd be nice to have Yellow (which is I think the only old TIP release I don't have).

Thanx

PS Also, if there is a place to find Etnica-Jiggeling Alchemist please let me know. I know there probably is none but i thought I'd try.

Guest cyber

Thanks!

I think I have 90% of the tracks on that comp on other releases but I'd really like to have it all @ one place, and then I would have all TIP (before they became TipWorld) Comps/Albums. Even first Colors of Shiva will do.

Guest Jikkenteki

OK I am gloating here so you will have to excuse me but, I just got TIP Yellow on vinyl in the mail about 15 minutes ago (runs around the room cheering) !!! Even more amazing I only had to pay $21 for it (someone seriously mis-listed an auction on Ebay. Luck, pure luck). All the colored TIP CDs were readily available in Japan about a year ago. I picked up Yellow on CD there awhile back, so perhaps some of the members of this board currently in Japan might be willing to help you out.