Contest Summary

Guest Protex Midget

The contest is pretty musch over I beleive. So here is my summary.

There are allot of oldskool/goa influenced tracks in this contets. Quite a few powerfull psychedelic stompers, and a few minimalistic tracks. This means that the styles in the contest weren't very balanced (but that's nobody's fault).

Overall, i must say that the level of the tracks was rather dissapointing. For the last 3 days, I have been listening to all the tracks (several times), and i separated the tracks which i found were good (or excellent), from the bad ones. In the end, i only found 21 good/very good/excellent tracks, out of 158 tracks.

Here they are (in alphabetical order):

- Amygdala - Proprioception Malfunction

- Amygdala - Synaptic Misfire (NASA Remix)

- Chimeric - Screw Dat Clown

- Chiron - Ice Age

- Cujorios One - Stereo Noise 2

- Ectopile - Srereo Nasty (i can't vote for it, cause it's my track...)

- Elementa - Artificial Love

- Fafro - Captured in a Time Loop

- Guagibo - Walking on a Fibre

- Masada - Bhongo Bhonged

- Mazenga - Cosmic Cubensis

- Metronome - Skevrolet Cabriolet

- Mindfly - Yummy in my Tummy

- Organic Paradox - Homofried

- Psycho G - Welcome to the G Factory

- Psychopat - Sweety Macrobe

- Sienis - Rubbabong

- Spiralgeist - Mean & Mean

- Spiralix - Spirit Guide

- Tripoholic - Triptonized

- Zebra N - Proper use of Medicine

that's all folks...

Guest Dexium

a) There is still 40 to 50 tracks to come.... the contest is faaar from over :)

B) I am astounded the level of quality has dissapointed you!! I've been amazed at all the unsigned talent out there... almost every entry had something fresh going for it, even if it wasn't amazing technically or musically. Well done everyone!

c) Your list is a very subjective slice of the pie my friend. you have looked over many quality productions, that, like the style or not, must be considered for the compilation. Agalactia and 5Meo-Geo, dE-fECT, DJ Palle, Imperial Project, Invirto 58, Moai, Pantro, Portamento, Prosect, Sienis, Sneina, The Bastard & Trasmute are just a few I will add to your list. Mind you I've only had the time to download about half of them.

/end rant.

-Dexium

Guest Protex Midget

Dexium> I have listened carefully to all the tracks, and the tracks i have mentioned are what I think is good. You may like other tracks, and yet i may think that they're nothing special; it's all a matter of taste...

BTW - Look carefully, i did mention Sienis in my list (thought is was a very good track, definately gonna be in my top 10)

Guest Protex Midget

Oh, but I did forget To mention "Prosect - Invasion". That is a great piece!

(but appart from that, my ist is final)

Guest Protex Midget

Well of course not... i ment the tracks which are online. I didn't even know that there were more tracks, until you guyz said...

Guest Jolly Roger (Epsilon)

Hey! My song isn't online yet! And remember to vote me for top 10!

I almost missed the contest because I'm so busy. Damn I really am busy. Ohh... So many knobs to twist. Why these Chinese guys won't deliver user manuals with these IP tracking tesla cannons?

Hey if someone has this Barb-EQ 6000 please tell me how to lock on forum user IP's?