To Ambient Producers

Just to say you that you have lots of chances to be part of the winners if your track is good, cause the compil will have at least 1 ambient track and there is currently only 2-3 ambient tracks participating ... so ... don't hesitate to send us your track ;-)

Guest lifeform

That motivates me children... I'm working on one right now. How are the ambient tracks so far? Which tracks are ambient (so i can search for it)?

Guest LOCO©

well... ive also produced some ambient tracks, but since i already have a track in the contest, i think ive lost my chance hehe...

nyway.. g-luck to everyone... *¿*

pe-z

Guest lifeform

Yeah i saw that ouroboros! 25 minutes long!? Nice! I'll down that tonight. Thanks... And i would toke and take a listen... But i can't do that anymore : (

dark ambient?? cool.. :)

when speaking of dark ambient... i have a tip for you..

a mindblowing piece of work.. very beautiful..

"Silent Watcher of dark matter - This quiet garden part 2"

the whole song is 26 minutes long.

Really one of the best i've heard in this genre!!

Guest ZaRAMaTU

Need to check that track up. I've heard some tracks by S.W.o.D.M. before. But my absolute favourite is definitely Klaus Schulze "Crystal Lake". It's even longer, 29 minutes!

Guest Mindbender

Haven't heard of the artists above...

But your nice track (Ouroboros) reminds me of Coil...

Coil is just mind blowing... And they have lots and lots of goodies... As the have been doing music for quite some time now.

But 25min is a bit too long and uneventful for my taste. I would have condensed it a lot (to maybe 6mins or so). But that is just me. And I'd wish some sounds to be a bit cleaner (the ones that are 'trying' to be clean - not the 'noisy' ones). But all in all, t'is nice stuff...

Lauri

Zaramatu: Silent Watcher is swedish huh? very good! ^^

You swedish too?? Telia??

gonna check that song too :)

Zaramatu: Silent Watcher is swedish huh? very good! ^^

You swedish too?? Telia??

gonna check that song too :)

Mindbender,

thanks for the feed back. yeah, i know what you mean about the sounds needing to be a bit cleaner...im not sure what happened there. the sounds just fine as a .wav, but it keeps exporting to mp3 a bit dirty, im very new at this so im not sure what im doing wrong in the transfer proccess. it either gets dirty or it comes out too quiet...i cant seem to fing a middle ground. ill keep trying.

and to me thats a big compliment you saying it reminds you of coil. i like coil a lot. thier version of tainted love is a masterpiece.