Anyone travelled to 'General' or 'Off Topic' forums ?

Guest Rafghanish Dreamweaver

They must be folding space again. Bad Guildmasters. You must share with us. These plans within plans.

We've no off-topic/general

hahaha nobody believed it was the doing of the quacken yesterday... now what have u got to say? the QUACKEN has destroyed the forums....

Guest Tyrannicide

Yeah, I heard it's quite dark and dreary around those regions this time of the year. Last I heard that the entire populations of "General Forum Land" and "Off Topic Forum Land", respectively, got swallowed into a huge black void right off of each of their coasts. Rescue teams have been dispatched, but they haven't been able to locate even a scant trace of life left from the course of events preceding their arrival. Who knows what lies in store for the future of both "General Board Land" and "Off Topic Forum Land". I think The Quacken has something to do with this tragedy, but he refuses to be questioned for details.

I'm a survivor - I just swam in, guys.

It was indeed the quacken......... [bursts into tears] OH the HORROR OH MY GOD THE BLOOD AND TERROR!!! IT WAS TERRIBLE!!! [falls into chair sobbing]

So this is where u're all hiding! i'm so glad I found u! I was freaking out all by myself alone in the office!

let's stick around here, keep each other warm and sing songs around the camp fire until Mars and Children hace conquerred that nasty beast and sail triumphantly back in with the Off Topic Forum.

Hey hey kids :-D

So back to the off-topic rambling, then... (I don't dare post under Zaramatu's lik since if they're having trouble, the new topics could dissapear - I already posted about 3 new topics in the last days and they're all gone!!).

So last night I've (finally...) watched David Lynch's masterpiece: Mullholland Drive and fuck it was good!!! But did anyone make any sense of it?? And what the hell was the "monster" behind Winkie's??? And the blue box??? And what did the blue key open???

(he he BTW, when I first saw the hideous face, I actually ran out the room!!! and I don't get scared easily...)

SMI²LE

Snusnu, yes, Mulholland Drive is awesome. Fascinating, even if it's impossible to understand it. It's really a movie with the logic, or rather, the lack of logic, from dreams/ nightmares. I definitely wanna see it again. Maybe then I will be able to make more sense of it. But if I remember well, I read an interview with David Lynch in which he admits that he doesn't know himself the answers.

take a tab and watch it..

har har har har hahahahha!!!!! try watchin it on a whopping great plasma screen for added realism..

scary face scary face scary face..!!!!! in a house in the middle of no-where

mind fuck mind fuck mindfuck

its all in the mind child

or if that http address doesn't work, basically what the UK's leading critics agree on is that there is no ultimate explanation, u can read in it whatever u want.

Some see the first half as a dream or idealization of reality, and the second part as reality. But that is just one way of reading. Others see soemthing else in it.

But nobody knows what's in the blue box.

I think the best take is: put yr left-hand side of the brain aside and stick to yr right-hand side, don't try to analyze it, just take it in and flow with it like a dream or a trip.

Memento is one interesting peace of work. But you have to be very patient and fully concentrated while watching it. The moment you turn your attention off the movie it`s all gone and you have to start watch it all over again. It is that complicated. :) Not much of a story actually, but it`s an ariginal approach to the way the director tells it.

By the way, have you heard the new Underworld? It is great, much better and more fun to listen to than `Beaucoup Fish` as a whole.

I also heard the new AP stuff and it`s wonderfull. :)