PLUR 2 - Night Spiral pictures!

The party was great! D-Dave was nice, but a little bit too much for me :P ... i prefer PaprikAnoebis :-)) The location was perfect, just like the deco! We haven't meet al the forum members, but we saw Mars and a friend of him and Aboebis and Isis of course. Oops, i almost forgot Moondancer, we saw him at the entrance!

Who else was there? Well ... maybe you can spot yourselve at the pictures:

http://www.psyhead.net/plur2/

Guest StoNeY!

cool pics, nice to see pics online so soon after the party ;)

It sure was a great party, I just woke up two hours ago ;) Great deco, great music, not too much people and a superb atmosphere.

I only met Anoebis, it was nice to see him, and he played a great set.

Bor, what do you look like? I saw some people with digicams so maybe I saw you, where you the one with the spacetribe tshirt and a backpack?

What's with all those digicams anyway? It's like everybody's got one. If I wanna take pics I always got to carry my big nikon slr with me. I got a digicam, but it's an old one and it sucks bigtime in the dark, and definetly under blacklight. I'm considering buying a better one, any recommendations?

Nice work Anoebis, I missed PLUR 1, but I definately won't miss PLUR 3 ;)

Peace,

StoNeY!

Guest StoNeY!

cool pics, nice to see pics online so soon after the party ;)

It sure was a great party, I just woke up two hours ago ;) Great deco, great music, not too much people and a superb atmosphere.

I only met Anoebis, it was nice to see him, and he played a great set.

Bor, what do you look like? I saw some people with digicams so maybe I saw you, where you the one with the spacetribe tshirt and a backpack?

What's with all those digicams anyway? It's like everybody's got one. If I wanna take pics I always got to carry my big nikon slr with me. I got a digicam, but it's an old one and it sucks bigtime in the dark, and definetly under blacklight. I'm considering buying a better one, any recommendations?

Nice work Anoebis, I missed PLUR 1, but I definately won't miss PLUR 3 ;)

Peace,

StoNeY!

Guest phaeton

lol yeah bor, psychedelic trance would have been so much better if none of its producers and listeners had ever taken psychedelics :P

okay, i thought the sign is funny but i still think it's a bit ridiculous to paste such a sign on the wall at a fuckin' psytrance party, come on ;) i hope it was a joke, otherwise i think it's a bit naive to think that it will really stop people from taking them ;)

hope you had a nice party anyway ... unfortunately i couldn't come, didn't have enuff money for the train ... :-/

Guest Setsuko

...tsss Phaeton, I was there too and I don't do drugs... I go for the music, not for the drugs... the party was insane, D-Dave was good but A bit more variation in his 3 hours set would be nice although his unreleased tracks were very great and refreshing...

PaprikAnoebis was outstanding (as usual)

greetz.

Stoney: Yep, i was the one with the spacetribe shirt. The digital camera was to photograph the deco Lizzy made. But it din't work out so well, like you see on the pictures. Just so difficult to get those fluo paintings on a photo ...

Phaeton: There is a difference between people who take (some) psychedelics for the spiritual feeling and people taking so much so much xtc they look (and talk) like zombies.

Also don't forget this party wasn't in Amsterdam, where drugs are normal. I remember the last time i visited Trance Buddha (Amsterdam), i thought i was the only one walking around sober. Not much atmosphere there, only people lost in their own minds. It's a shame people think hard drugs are natural if you go to psytrance parties.

Thanks Bor !

eheheh! we are on http://www.psyhead.net/plur2/MVC-385F.JPG (me : gray tshirt; my friend : small guy aside)

We met Anoebis, Isis, Bor, Lizzy, Psilo, and many people i had seen at the Senseblender festival. I think i saw Moondancer, but i'm not sure.

By the way, we saw people from Strasbourg and Lille (FR). They were friendly, and they told me that they had known the party thanks to this site. Cool to hear that ! (if you read it, can you contact me please ?). They are on some of the photos too.

As for the party, oldschool tracks like the ones we heard don't exist anymore in France. I enjoyed them a lot, especially when Joske played 'Vimana'. I really think it would have been a mistake not to go to this party !!....no dealers, no problems, cool and vast place, good vibes, Anoebis+Isis always smiling...

We were 4 but one of our friends has ear problems and he had forgotten his earplugs (!!), so 2 of us stayed in the car....too bad for them. We left at 8AM, completely tired.

Thanks Joske !

Yes it was a nice party, respect to Anoebis!

But I think the music from Dave could be much better with a good soundsystem.

The music he played has (normaly) a deep bass and its better presented on a 4-point-system, or something like that.

But anyway, big thanks and respect to all !

I was there to, I only met Anoebis and Psilo. And of cours Jharu, but him I know for years and he's not a forum vistitor.

I liked Anoebis' set, Dave played also nice music, but he played the whole song from the beginning till the end.(he didn't mixed much) And then you got to much death parts in your set, and I don't like that.

The fucking db-meter was also crap!!! If they played to loud the soundsystem felt out.

But the deco was super and the people were also nice (I always enjoy the fluo boys from Limburg).

I've much respect for the 19 year old organizer, one day he will be big!!!

PLUR

hello everybody!!

Thanx everybody for the positive feedback!! :o))) We did our best, and we were happy that the party was a succes and that the people liked it!! Specially when some people came from véry far (Germany, Paris, Netherlands, even 1 guy from JAPAN!!?!? and of course D-Dave from Sweden!! => haha, nice guy that can't stop laughing... ;-)))

But some things could be better like Jenni said!!

We ordered 4 boxes in fact but the guy of the soundsystem only brought 2 gigantic boxes instead of 4 less gigantic ones!! So next time there will be 4 boxes, PROMISED!!! :o))

And I really liked the music of D-Dave!! In fact I really LOVED it!! And yes, maybe it's not everyones cup of tea, but I liked it ALOT, and it seemed that the dancefloor liked it too!! ;-)))

And because of his set I can assure you guys that we will hear more of the scandinavian maximal (non-minimal) music in Belgium in the future!!

Exept of the sound-systel it's also a pitty the cops stopped the party at 9 in the morning, when there were still about 100 people!! (of 300 people that came that night!)

And this is a message to PSY604... Yes, we found out how to stop the Decibel-meter during the morning, but because of that the cops were there 1 hour later!!

Anyway, big thanks once again for everything!!

Bom Shankar

Anoebis

Ps: If someone knows a good (and not detached) party-location, please, let me know!!!

Ps: Phaeton, the "no drugs" sign-was hanging at the entrance, not inside the party, and it's hanging there for the assurance, if there would be drug-dead it would have been HIS responsabillity, if it would not hang there it would have been my responsability, so I think I better hang it there!! And don't worry, people don't listen to the sign anyway, altough it seems that there were more then 20% of the people were completely clean!!! ;-))

Bom Shankar

Anoebis

Guest moondancer

Writing this a bit late but here are my opinions:

GREAT party, but I left very early (around 3 in the morning) because I got in a big fight wih my girlfriend outside and I didn't really feel like going inside and partying after that... Yes, I liked Anoebis and Paprika's set better (BTW, did you ever notice that Anoebis is always dressed in fluoro form head to toe and Dave doesn't have ANY fluoro on him? strange, huh?)... but I only heard the beginning of D-Dave's set, so I suppose it got better as the party went on. Great decos too, the chill-out was a bit crap, because nothing was separating the main room from the chill-out so you heard the fast beats from the main room mixing with the ambient... but I've never been to a party where I liked the chill-out room, so...

Another good thing: for once, the sound-level was at acceptable unless you stood right next to the speakers, very rare ourdays... and the balcony where you could just sit and watch the DJ play was very cool too!!

Just 2 funny things: there was a kid party right next to PLUR, so at the beginning I followed a sign with "Party" written on it and saw people hanging around and listening to Led Zeppelin!!! I was thinking "WTF???", but then I saw the PLUR sign a bit further... AND no one talked about the "technical difficulties" at the beginning of D-Dave's set!!! I really laughed because after that, D-Dave was reading a little book and my girlfriend said "Yeah, he's probably reading the instructions manual from the mixer so he won't @!#$ it up again"... found that funny. BTW, what was he reading???

Oh, and the "Geen Drugs" sign... I never take drugs at paties (don't even drink a beer), but come on, that's a bit overdone, don't you think?

Guest Slidingtrancer

*feels ashamed missing another of anoebis' great parties...... bor next time I'm with u...*

I'm sorry anoebis, I really SHOULD go next time, but now I have these big exams and stuff so I really couldn't make it....