Hallucinogen - The Herb Garden

Guest Asterope

The Herb Garden is the best ambient track I've ever heard, maybe even better than all Shpongle stuff. I've just received The Mystery of the Yeti part 2 from psyshop.com. And this 2nd track is a pure jewel.

Simon is really THE psy-ambient master.

The thing I like best about this track is the amazing intro! The best intro I've ever heard! To be honest I don't like the other part of the track THAT much, but the intro stands out for sure.

i'm with unit, that intro is something special. i want simon to do a 30-track album of 2-minute intros. now that would be an incredible dj tool for the dance floor or the chill room!

Guest Zaraknon

yeah, I received Yeti 2 from Psyshop too recently and I must say: The Herb Garden is the best track, it has become my favourite chillout track as well, and the samples are so brilliant and funny at the same time! The coolest samples I've heard in my entire life :) Now I know what to tell people when someone loses a word about the Yeti on my next skiing holidays, hehehehe......