Where should we go for our Honey moon?

Greetings - this is my first post on your lovely forum!

My Fiancee` and I are getting married next July in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We wish to travel overseas for our honeymoon in search of Goa and Culture. We will have three weeks to play and dance!

Any suggestions or advice?

Sincerely,

Melanie (aka Birdy)

http://expage.com/vibe

Guest marbleman

from someone who hasn't experienced much else except his local scene, both greece and belgium look like great places to travel to.

and now i will (obviously) suggest goa :D

Guest etherdesign

Um.. anywhere you want to go? Is not this the meaning of the Honeymoon.. you should be alone together.. you should get used to this as you will have to be making various compromises throughtout the years.. IMO.. the best honeymoon would be to do psilocybic mushrooms together and find your true feelings with no silly social barriers, only pure thought (if you can muster it)..

hm...depends on what you want....for parties...i would say that in July it will have to be in Europe, or maybe Japan....it is not the right time to go to India, or Brazil, or any place where it is not summer at that time, or where you have monsoon season...hehe...yeah, pick your mushrooms now and keep some for the summer....(it is always better to pick your own yourself, rather than buy).......

Guest Elysium Project

Go to a exotic place like Trinidad and Tobaco.. there's some very cool beach parties going on there.... both ambient and dubby stuff too.... If you want to listen to more psy then go to Thailand. Or go to a place completely away from the psy/goa scene to relax: Jamaica :-))

Guest AtomikElf

a little island in the indian ocean called the Seychelles. beautiful, peaceful, secluded, cheap!!

i stayed at a hotel called "berjaya beau villon" (not sure about the spelling) and i highly recommend it.

in july, hmm, find a website and ask them questions about the weather - it may not be the best time.....but i'm not sure - but DEFINITELY worth checking out ¦)

have fun, and forget the drugs.....u can do that later (or before) ¦)

cool vibes

"compassion"

Mauritius ...

no likelihood of a psy experience, but a perfect Honeymoon destination ...

bomble