About Audiogalaxy (message from Anti in the Guestbook)

A guy named Anti wrote :

"children, YOU NEED TO STOP SPAMMING AUDIOGALAXY'S MESSAGEBOARDS WITH PSYNEWS.ORG ADVERTISEMENTS. IT'S GETTING ANNOYING. please grow up and be mature enough to understand that any sort of spamming is annoying and lame."

My aim is to be sure people interested in/discovering psytrance through Audiogalaxy know our site, cause I suppose they'll find it useful to know more about it. Moreover the aim of this site is to make people understand that psytrance is a not so big scene compared to commercial stuff, and that lots of people here consider that BUYING the CDs is very important to let it live & grow.

In that way maybe some people who don't care about the artists retribution through audiogalaxy will then understand, by reading current visitors opinion through this forum, the review section etc, that it's important to BUY CDs when you have money to buy them, instead of getting all on audiogalaxy & burning it, without buying anything, which is the average attitude of audiogalaxy users (I don't speak about psytrance but the global user).

To conclude, I think that when people will see, through this site, what REALLY is psytrance, who are the guys involved in the scene & what is people way of thinking on this site, they'll understand better why supporting the scene by BUYING the CDs you like is important.

Of course I can't say that posting our URL on Audiogalaxy doesn't give us more visitors, it's very efficient & that's also a reason why I do it, cause lots of people discover psytrance on audiogalaxy before searching for a site which speaks of this genre. In that way they can find it at the same time and that permits us to be known by newcomer psytrance lovers ;-)

Guest pratik

i have seen your posts on audiogalaxy many times. i think its great idea that you are putting up that message on audiogalaxy children. thats how i found out about that psynews.org. from audiogalaxy way b4 i knew about this site all i used to do is go to amazon and search for goa trance. which really sux. but dont let them down. thats not a spam, thats called spreading the knowledge. dont stop.

pratik

Guest mijis

mine too and i will announce this site at some electronic boards like balance promote group , Gu and the most important ezboard : Good won board , some people there ask sometimes about psy trance

Guest Fry Brain

this site rules...!!! hehehhe

And I also think that the messages in audio galaxy are a very good way to make the scene stronger!!!

peace, make love, not war!!

Guest Mike D

I don't see the problem with what your are doing Chgildren, but be mindful that there are people in this owlrd who do not always like what you do :-) I think this site is excelent, but I am really hoping the new site will be up ASAP.

Respects to the big man!

Guest Jerome

I saw the ads too and came to site because of them. I download tunes from Audiogalaxy and if the songs impress me, I'll buy the CD. Simple as that. I hate listening to CDs in the shop or going on people's recommendations.. At £15 a CD, I want to know what I'm buying is what I like listening to..

Jerome

PS - Where other than audiogalaxy can you get rare radio mixes? (ie MWNN - Essential Mix). Audiogalaxy has its uses!

Guest Valerio

Of course you have my support too ! Your words are the true essence of PsyTrance community feelings.

Anyway as I wrote previously I cannot understand cds without bookets and original sound quality. Jerome you're right when you say that Audiogalaxy is a good window for listen tracks for buying the best albums and artists...

do not stop the movement !

Guest Evans

Well, imo Jerome is right! I want to have a personal opinion before buying a particular cd, why is that wrong? That's what the net is all about, anyway!!

Psynews for ever,

keep up -> 3ô

Children, don't worry about that guy.......

I see no issues with you forwarding people to this site! The community shall grow! We shall expand! We shall PREVAIL!

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

*ahem!*