What's the Brightest thing in the Universe?

Hello Folks!

I'm researching something here, and I'm pretty sure many of you know the answer for my question...

What is The Brightest Thing on the Universe?

Like... a star is pretty bright, but I'm pretty sure there is something brighter or some event that emanates more light at that moment. You know what I mean?

I think that the event that emanated more light is the Big Bang itself, but I'm looking for something else... :)

Can you help me with that? Not wanting to be off topic here, but trust me, it's music related! ;)

Thank you!

([-!bOOm!-])

Bruno Lopes

Guest Soulhunter

_110285_quasar300.jpg

It's an object called a quasar and it is on the other side of the universe.

Although it looks like an undistinguished point of light when its vast distance is taken into account it is estimated to be 5 million billion times brighter than our own sun.

Quasars are some of the most energetic objects observed in the cosmos. They are believed to be black holes into which matter is falling giving off great energy.

The radiation from the infall of matter can exceed all that from the galaxy's normal stars.

The quasar is estimated to be 11 billion light years from Earth :)

Viva google !

black holes certainly wouldn't be the brightest objects from an observer's standpoint..... because light that comes off gets sucked back onto it.... so they can't be very bright at all....

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

what exactly does this have to do with music? i'm confused ;-)

This topic is being continued in the off-topic section ....

probably easier if there aren't two threads at once.

bomble

Sorry to everyone... I probably should have posted it on the off topic board right away.. I just posted here and THEN there because someone here told me to do so, and really, it made sense... but thank you for all answers! :)

([-!bOOm!-])

Bruno Lopes

Guest Kakoolalajwal

I hardly believe that the Brightest thing in the Universe is your own Inner Light.....

U have to cultivate it like a garden..... And when two people meet, and appreciate each others, then this light grows up suddenly, because the begining of a Friendship is so fantastic and makes Hate and Fear go backwards....

Have U never seen this bright while a mind-blasting Party ? U look left, people are smiling, U look right, people are smiling, U look up, angels are smiling, hé hé, U look down daemons are having a hellish party, and smile !

Ha haa, I'm going to far, about the Inner Light, that's what I think !!

Your garden, guy ! remember !

Kakoolalajwal,

Amen bro! :)

I completely agree with you, cuz I know what you're talking about when it comes to looking everywhere and everyone, on the right on the left, in front of you, behind you, up and down, they are all smiling and shining! That's what make festivals so special, the vibe, the people, the shining. :)

I'll make sure I take care of my garden, you make sure you take care of yours bro! Have a great daY! Take care of your gardens folks! :)

([-!bOOm!-])

Bruno Lopes

Guest Kakoolalajwal

Thank U Bruno !!!!

I knew at least one of U would know what I was saying hé hééééé !!

Your reply made my day become Great !! U see ? ...Do U see the Light becoming brighter ? Oakay I'm a bit delirious, but however, I find these great !!!

Now there's a new pretty flower in my garden, bro !!

U see folks how easy it is to take care of one's Garden ?

Oakay, my turn to wish U a greaaaat evening, and finish the week well, amigo !

¡ booOm !

Kakoolalajwal,

Amen Brother! :)

By the way, if you're looking for some shining, and you can travel, come to Celebra Brasil, a 3 day festival that will happen on March 29,30,31st, at a beautiful beach in Brazil! :)

Live PA's: Antidote, Etnica, Kox Box, Lotus Omega, S-Range and Tortured Brain.

DJ's: The best, including Dimitri(UK), Psaras, Simon Posford, Tristan and many more!!! More than 30 world class DJ's! :)

Get more info at:

http://www.southafrica2000.com >> info in English

http://www.baladaplanet.com.br/Celebra/ >> info in Portuguese

([-!bOOm!-])

Bruno Lopes

Guest Kakoolalajwal

Whouaoooooooooo seems quite TERRRIBLE !!

Nice place, nice music (@!#$, Tortured Brain will turn the beach over !!)

Unfortunately, my timetable and my finances (student) won't allow me to fly to Brazil...... maybe next time, my friend ! Will U be there ?

Well, I will catch up with myself in Paris, in a Goa - Techno - Hardcore (berrk) 3 floor party with Mumbo Jumbo playing live and inter alia Tim Schuld deejaying.....

and YEEEEEEESS I'll be able to see one more time 'The Advent'.... Oakay it's "normal" techno, but they are so so sO strong (technically and everything else !)

Thanks 4 your links, my friend

See Ya (maybe soon, who knows ?)