What cars do psyartists drive?

Anyone have enough inside information as to say what do psy artists drive in? I don't know any infos on psy artists, but I know that Aphex Twin has a military tank and one of the guys from the KLF has (or had) an amercian Ford V8 police car!! So do any psyartists have any extravagant cars? Or maybe they are all down to earth people who walk or take the bus?

Guest [tom jaimz]

If they haven't sold them for another synth, they probably have either a VW Kombi, or their parent's Volvo.

Let's just say the majority of the psychedelic trance artists don't exactly fall into the same income bracket as the likes of Richard James or the KLF.

Guest glimboll

Oh yes, they drive so fat cars like Trans Am or Trabbi and they have many cars, for every day two or three and when you want that they play on your party they want a long cateringlist (ca. 300 m)

but there are not so many little dj´s with very good music to play on your party for nearly nothing. you must search for them.

Or maybee a Mitsubishi eclipse...

According to MixMag: Nissan Micra should have been called "Nissan Microdot" but someone at Nissan found out what that was, doh.

or

Isuzu - Midi... terrible name for a car.

but like someone said, we don't fall in the same money bin as Richard James does.

not that he gets really rich, but a 12" with him , still sells more than a full album with any psytrance act,

almost.

ORION, Jean Borelli, his album has sold nearly 5-6000 copies now.

and he just released a house 12" on a local danish label, which has already sold 11000 copies.

he got just as much money for that 12" as for a whole album???

just bothers me that it's so hard to make a living out of this :-(

atmos gets a lot of money because of all the club remixes made of his tracks,

x-dream get quite a lot of money , because they charge a lot when they play live and their albums sells 20-40000 copies.

like Analog Pussy - Psycho Bitch, sold 35000 copies.

that's still quite a lot , but i consider it not much as a normal popband sells 100000 just in denmark alone! :-(

i just wish there was money in this, so the acts could concentrate about it and be pro instead of having it as a hobby most of the time :-(

/C

I think they drive a mazda I sharrif or a Bin lada!!!!!! :-)

And for the belgians. ze gebruiken geen dunlop, of goodyear of wat dan ook maar wel de nieuwe taliband

CU

Cujo

Don't get down about it because its the semi-professional nature of the artists that make the music you're producing so damn good and crazy. No rules, no record company pressure, no label trying to make you sell soda. Only people who love music, making music for adoring fans. What more can you want ?

Im not getting down. if you think that.

:-)

i would just like it was a more pro business, of course i like the underground nature and the freedom, but i would also like to have some real business in it.

im starting producing music for others, just to get away some times, so i can have more free mind space in my head for the psy stuff :-)

so i get alittle side money on that.

and for just 1 track im making now for a pop band here i get paid just as much as i will for my whole album.

i still love psy and i will produce it till i die, but still if i want to concentrate about it, i need the other jobs as well.

:-)

That's such a "guys" question.....

Here is one girl's reply to it.....

why you canNOT NOT love Timo from the Faggotts - his vehicle two summers ago was a pink girl's bike found on the streets of Helsinki....It will be cool if he still has it and uses it.