What Astral Album to buy?

Guest NaturalBornMushroom

Im interested in "getting into astral"..what album is their best? another world or dancing galaxy?

and no, im not a psy newbie..but just kinda re-discovered astral..

thanks!

Guest Setsuko

i would pick another world ...

btw , did you hear the track that is palyed in the new Astal-Projection site ... i mean the one after you opened the media/video link... I don't recognise it

... and i hope it's not a new AP track for their upcoming album because it sounds extremely ridiculous , pure commercial sh!t ... yuk yuk yuk

Guest vasyachkin

IN THE MIX witout a doubt.

its like two CDs for the price of 1.

besides i like the remix of Dancing Galaxy that is on the IN THE MIX better than the original.

Guest Mescalinium

Trust in Trance is by far their best album, and (arguably) the only one on which they made any progress. However, it may be a little harder to find than some of their subsequent releases.

Guest Psychedelic AllabertA

The Dancing Galaxy is the best IMO, but for getting "into" Astral, I recommend "In The Mix" because it has 22 tracks covering all their albums, so you can even see how their style changed through time and then decide which part you like the most and buy the right album!

Anyway, both DG and In The Mix are fantastic and you won't make a mistake for getting any of them! :)

Guest NaturalBornMushroom

Heya! After completely forgetting that id posted here i suddenly remembered and what do i see? 20nice ppl posting, thanks a lot!

i assume ill buy dancing galaxy ;)