melodic trance

Guest Chmuhl99

hi there, apart from many other trance/goa-styles, i just love those very melodic (some people say cheezy (?)) trance-tracks which are able to drift you away, to let your heart and your skin ('gänsehaut') feel so much, for example YAHEL "voyage" CHRIS CARGO "new horizons" ASTRAL PROJECTION "trance dance" and so on. so if anyone can give me hints which tracks i should obtain, i would be very happy, pleaz...

Guest Goagabba

Hallo wie geht's?

Okay, have you tried the Deedrah album, Reload

and my favourite at the moment is S>Range - Microchip 23 on Spirit Zone, Sola Sonorum

well, if you like cheese then try the mr. clubtrance album from eyal barkan. there are some tracks on it he did together with yahel. also try the compilaton clubber from the hommega label. i like them very much!! another good one are the tracks from zorba: into (and trough) the vortex and the rush. and some old school: indoor - sweet comming home, chi-ad - liquid neon sky and jaia - mai mai.

hope i could help! :-)

Guest Chmuhl99

yeah, thanx a lot for that, those yahel/barkan tracks are VERY cheesy (i suppose they're almost on the edge...) but i really love 'em. i knew zorba and chi-ad's tracks already but gonna try to find the other ones, thanx. well, anyone else? it's cheese-zone here, so feel free to out yourself, hehe...

another one that came into my mind: datura - yierba del diablo. it's on the eternal trance comp from t.i.t. what a track! maybe also try emuna.

• 3 weeks later...