Piano track * please ID

Guest homegrowBRAZIL

hello everybody,

I m from Brazil (trancoso, Bahia) and I really want to ask for a little bit of your attencion. I am searching for a song that starts with a piano, a bit scarry piano, and then, after a while, starts the tre track (that rocks). Its sound a little bit like infected mush, but I dont think it is. Any help will be very welcome,

Thanks a lot

Keep on Psy Trancing. Save all psytrance secret spot alive & safe

Guest homegrowBRAZIL

Well, 1st of all, Thx to everyone who aswered me. Unfortunally no one found the right one. Raider, this track (unreleased in south africa 2000, I guess) from Hallucinogen is f. crazy, I like a lot but its not, Stamper, This one Ive never heard, Ive tryed in AG but it was unnavailiable. Will check later, thx. Tatsu, dj Jorg was here a few months ago, hes in my top 5 but is not, and Psydancer, its not this one but this was the more near to the one I am looking for.

I am still looking for it and hope that one of you could help me.

10x a lot

peace for all,

h o m e g r o w B R A Z I L

Guest homegrowBRAZIL

As this hit from Infected Mush (double click - piano version feat liran), the one Im searchin for have dark piano in the beggining

another try:

dark soho: gothic prayer

but the piano is not in the beginning but at the breakdown of the track. about the middle of it.

Guest homegrowBRAZIL

Man, this song from Dark Soho (I think it was released in Sun Spot), its not correct, but you got the spirit of the thing. The dark atmosphere from this track is f...ing crazy, theay re similar.

Bro, thanx a lot 4 everything,

hey guys dont get down u-re in the right way...we re close now

• 1 month later...
Guest Psychaholic

could be Jörg On Mushroom - The Messenger.......sounds like it comparing to your discription........ Nice track.

Bom Shankar :D